𝟏𝟒

"If you weren't with that god-like man, I'd sleep with you

"If you weren't with that god-like man, I'd sleep with you."

My eyes find James through my vanity mirror, and he grins at me while making himself comfortable on my bed. His fitted black tee slightly rises above his baggy jeans, and his dyed hair shags as he tilts his head. I apply minimal gloss across my lips before popping them; meanwhile never taking my eyes off my friend.

"Was that an invitation, James?" I ask, letting a teasing smile slide onto my lips, "did you want to skip the club, handsome?"

"No!" he stutters.

I roll my eyes in amusement, while James buries his face into one of my pillows. He still gets flustered so easily when he knows that everything I say is always just teasing. Nevertheless, I like seeing him turn pink and squirming under my gaze. It's a sight to see.

I do a one over of my makeup, and hair, before confirming that I look enticing for the night. As every other night. I step into my black heels, that went well with my blood red dress, before putting on my favorite silver necklace. I bend down to click my anklet into place, and fix my hair over my shoulders. James whistles, bringing my attention back to him, and he pretends to cover his crotch with my pillow.

"Fuckable?" I ask, doing a slow spin.

"Orgasm on legs," James praises, encouraging me as he does when we go out together.

"Perfect."

We leave my room and head downstairs to see what car we're taking. I personally don't care, but James says he wants to ride in style. He'll be driving, after ruling me incapable, because the length of my heels. His eyes rack over the row of keys that sat neatly on my wall, analyzing them one by one. I leave him be as I grab my purse, carefully placing my phone and wallet inside.

The jingle of keys make me look up; James smiles widely while holding up the keys to my Mercedes. I roll my eyes at his kiddish grin, and go to pet Baisley before leaving.

"You should bring her to work," James suggests, standing behind me as I lock my door, "or get her a friend."

I hum, considering the idea. Baisley isn't an overly active dog; she'd lay behind my desk in her own world if I brought her to work. Getting her a friend wouldn't do anything to my pockets either. I store the idea for a later time, and lead James to the side of my house where my cars sat. He stops at the sight, and I figure that I'll have to close his mouth for him, until we reach the car.

"You rich fucking bitch."

James has been to my house plenty of times over the years, but I've added a few more cars to my collection since then. Of course, those keys weren't displayed on the rack. They're sheltered elsewhere as those cars are only for certain occasions.

I stumble as James pulls me along, touching and adoring the cars as we go. We make it to my Mercedes, and James might as well have passed out. I never knew that he was such a big fan of cars. I store the idea to buy him one next to Baisley and her new friend. We quickly get in, since the cold weather started to quickly nip at our exposed skin.