𝟏𝟐

"You're pussy whipped

"You're pussy whipped."

Thirty minutes. It took thirty minutes for Talon to come in my office and disturb me. A little longer than I expected; I had him set for five. Still, idiocy clearly presented itself through him. I look up from the files I was studying as he makes himself comfortable, his legs resting on my desk. Talon grins at my annoyed expression, enjoying every bit of it.

"It had to have happened the other night," he goes on, "you were glowing."

He does a makeshift rainbow when he says glowing, making my eye twitch the slightest bit. I lean back in my chair, forgetting about the files for now.

"Did you need something, princess?" I ask, gesturing for him to continue.

This time it's his eye that twitches and I don't bother to try and suppress my grin. Talon takes his feet off my desk before taking another position, which left him too close to me. I watch his head tilt in wonder, and his eyes practically sparkle.

"So, you finally got some. How was it?"

I lean further back in my chair, recalling the night that Ziya and I had sex. Every round was good as hell. I felt euphoric the entire night, and it's true that I was in a daze even when it was over. She was in control the entire night. Even when my body hovered hers, she was in control. I listened to her word- guided my hands where she told me, edged myself to the brink of insanity, let her hear how good I was feeling. I did it all.

She talked so dirty that my cock didn't stand a chance. I came once and got hard the next second. It was an endless cycle that she handled perfectly.

"You're doing so good at fucking me, baby."

"This cock is just for me."

"We're not done. Your body still belongs to me."

I rub my hands over my face to hide the lusting smirk that immediately appears. One look at Talon has him grinning all over. Just the look alone gave him the answer he needed, but I'd die before giving him details. He loves that gossiping shit. He doesn't say anything else about it, and instead slides over a folder that I hadn't noticed.

I scan over the contents of it to see a drug bust. It failed, miserably, and the dealer lost fifty grand worth of product. It happened just out of the city with minimal shippers. The shippers that are nowhere to be found. I pull out a photo before flashing it to Talon. He takes notice of it then nods, the picture locked into memory.

"Why are you showing me this?" I ask, closing the folder.

"Boss said that anything and everything goes through you now. He made that clear to everyone."

I look up at that, earning another nod.

"Looks like you got an upgrade," Talon chides.

"I don't want a fucking upgrade," I sneer, sliding the folder back to him.