prologue

After the death of Jaisingh rathore and Vani rathore, their 5 year old daughter Sameera rathore is the only heiress to the rathore enterprises, who is now under her uncle and aunt's guardianship.

* After 20 years*

"please , please leave me" he begged kneeling infront the girl who he thought is harmless.

dragging a knife along his jaw she smirked
"why... don't you want me now"

"I'm sorry sorry please please leave me"

she pushed the knife a little further into his flesh while his cries were like music to her ears.

" I remember 5 persons , who is the last one " she asked yanking his hair placing the knife in his neck.

" He , he will kill me"

"And you think i won't"

dropping the knife , looking at his half lifeless body with only disgust , she walked back and sat on her seat , with eyes cold as ice .

" you're dying today either way , choose yourself a better option"

tapping her leg in impatience she waited while he slowly shook his head inticating no..

at her signal her men tied him to a pole which is full of thorns , she got up and walked to him with a devilsh smirk , taking a dagger from the nearby table she started cutting each of his veins while he didn't even have the energy to cry anymore

seeing him not opening his mouth yet , she motioned for one of the men to come forward who had a bowl in his hands.

seeing the contents of bowl his blood ran cold as he thought how cruel she could go.

satisfied with his reaction she slowly started to pour the boiling oil on his left hand fingers watching the skin burn and bleed .

" Now if you wish to bath in this oil , I'll grant your wish " she said getting another bowl of  oil in her hands.

"singhania" he wishpered like his words would be swallowed by air.

her grip on the bowl loosened as it fell to the ground spalttering the oil everywhere , as her assumptions came true crashing down her world.

"Harsh singhania" she said to herself ,her eyes filled with bloodlust.

"please leave....

before he could finish his sentence , she took her gun and shot him in his head making him shut his mouth.

she then ordered her men to take care of that body and went to vent her anger.

" Now tell me princess who will you choose"

" Sameera run run "

" No, mama mama"

" Now it's you turn ....."

she suddenly felt someone choking her neck as the air supply to her lungs got less and less , her eyes darkened and she wokeup from her nightmare still finding it difficult to breathe.

The same dream haunting her for the past 25 years not letting her sleep for a single night at peace tearing her soul to piece.

She got up from her bed going to the balcony as if the cold night would bring some warm to her cold heart.

Next day she watched as the news of a body being thrown at the gate of singhania mansion goes viral .

" I have nothing to do with the victim , it's clear he is been held captive and the person who did this must be a pshyco to go this length only to kill him, but I assure nothing like this will happen again in my territory "- President Harsh singhania

" Nothing like this will happen in your territory , let's see" she laughed.

' I want answers and only you can give it Harsh singhania , and if I put you in the same spot as mine 25 years ago who will you choose '

' I'll mark your end starting from your own territory' 

she thought and walked to a table and took the pictures of brothers in her hand putting the red mark on one of them , smiling she takes the bottle of wine empting half the bottle , she smashed it on the ground, remembering how everything started .

*25 years ago*

"mama , come catch me " she laughed and ran around the garden happily while her mom chased her.

Looking back to see her momgetting near she tired to run quickly with her little legs in the stoned paths , without looking down she was about to falll when someone grabbed and spin her high in the air making her laugh more and more.

" papa.." she said cheerfully seeing the face of the man.

"you should be carefull sameera" her mom said looking worried at the thought of her daughter getting hurt.

" she is just a child vani" her dad supported her , while she pouted looking at her mom with puppy eyes.

" yes mama" she said in her baby voice making her mom's heart melt.

"my angel , how can i stay angry at you "

suddenly her dad tossed her in the air and catched her making her laugh again while her mom tickled her happily.

"mama papa " she giggled.

* AT PRESENT*

Her eyes watered at the memories , as she remember how she lost everything , how that one night changed her fate completely .

In the game of fate how a princess turned into a prisoner in her own castle.

walking barefoot throught the shreds of glasses as it peirch her foot leaving blood mark behind she puts the photo in the phool of wine and lit it.

she watches as it burns to ashes leaving nothing behind. she close her eyes and whisper

"Vansh singhania"...