Chapter 4

It was the very next day when Yuwon then suddenly got a text, who else could it be if not Guwon himself...what a surprise

Guwon: Morning, Eyebags

Yuwon didn't look at her phone because she was already at work (she had a new client).

So Guwon decided to not text again in case that Yuwon would block him.

Meanwhile Chaerim and Jaewhi were so hungover that they couldn't go to work either..

So the moral of chapter 3 is never drink on weekdays (except Friday)

Anyways let's continue:

Eventually on Lunch time so 1pm Yuwon finally looked at her phone seeing the notification she opens it and she was very surprised

she didn't want to answer but yet it would be disrespectful not texting back I mean he even said 'morning'

She lets out a sigh and then quickly types

Yuwon: Morning

After sending it she takes out her SIM card and throws her phone across the room destroying that little Christmas tree making all the decorations fall down..for her it was a risky text

The sound was so loud that her Secretary came rushing inside checking if Yuwon is okay

Yet Yuwon fixed her hair and was sitting in her chair asking 

"How much time do I have left till my break is over"

The new worker also Yuwons Secretary, Areum
had quite the shy personality so she said in a nervous like voice "Y-you have 1h left"

Yuwon then says while putting on her coat
"Alright then call the cleaning lady and continue working I'll come back in 1h"

Areum nods and leaves the room going to her desk continuing to work while Yuwon makes her way out of the office going to buy a new phone

Feeling a little stupid that she threw her old phone across the room just because of a message...she hated that feeling

⊹ ・✧⋆✧・ ⊹

Guwon saw that she texted him back and was very annoyed "what was taking her so long I mean, I am Jeong Guwon handsome, charming and a demon how could she just ignore me and then text me later on..."

Bok-gyu who was already watering the plants in Guwons office then said in a calm humorous voice "Who?"

Guwon glared at him and said "Just some annoying woman what else.."

Bok-gyu then continues watering the plants saying "Oooo so it's a woman..?"

Guwon then said "whatever anyway you need to look into this Woman for me, Lee Yuwon"

Bok-gyu says "Lee Yuwon?"

"Her family, her blood type, past relationships, roommates and even her most important preferences such as whether she likes her tangsuyuk sauce on top or on the side" Guwon says without a dot.

"Who is this woman that you are so intrigued by her? Was it the girl from yesterday, did she take your fancy?" Bok-gyu asks curious..

"She is annoying" Guwon says 

"By stealing your heart?" Bok-gyu says laughing

"I really don't appreciate how you are looking at me." Guwon says standing up walking away then going outside

As he was walking along the streets Guwon spotted Yuwon with her usual eyebags looking annoyed as always..

Yuwon is still annoyed but also couldn't stop thinking about what Chaerim said but she had to concentrate on getting a new phone first.

She notices how someone is being behind her, curiosity got the best of her so she turns around seeing Guwon..

With a smile and hint of despise he says "helloo eyebags, missed me?"

"No" Yuwon simply says turning around making her way into the shop looking for an phone already

"Are you getting a new phone?" Guwon asks curiously

"Yea I broke- I mean it fell down on the floor.."
Yuwon says looking at some new models

Guwon raises his eyebrows and says "I would never imagined that something like that would ever happen to someone like you.."

"Someone like me?" She repeats then asking "what's that supposed to mean?"

"Yeah, just you being all serious and stuff I mean calm down you don't have to be perfect at all times..or organised, you can be dumb and do idiotic stuff.." Guwon says holding a white phone up "how about this one?"

"But I don't want to feel dumb.." she then says "the phone is pretty I should ask if they have a black one.."

"Your loss besides black is lame and basic" He states

"No it's not, it's original.." She comments

"Oh it totally is, come on take this one it matches you" Guwon says nodding

"How so" Yuwon asks rolling her eyes

"Well you have a black heart and the phone is white so black & white, ying and yang"

"that was the most absurd thing I've ever heard in my life even Chaerim said smarter things than you"

"You can't compare me to Chaerim"

"Oh yes I totally can" Yuwon chuckles

'She chuckles, she actually laughed at something I said and she looks pretty it suits her..she should always smile or laugh' Guwon thought while looking at her in amazement..yet smiling

"Seems like Eyebags does know how to smile"
Guwon says smiling at her

But her smile vanishes as soon as he said the sentence she clears her throat and says "Whatever, I'll take the phone it's different and has good qualities"

"You speak like you are choosing a boyfriend.."
He says almost laughing

"Then don't listen" Yuwon says making her towards the cashier putting the phone on the counter saying "I'd like to buy this one"

The cashier nods and blushes a bit..? He then says "miss I know this must seem weird to you but you are really pretty.."

Yuwon smiles and says "thank-" she couldn't finish her sentence because in that moment Guwon put his arm around Yuwons shoulder saying "I know, my girlfriend is pretty.."

Yuwon looks up at him stomping on his shoe, he looks down at her with a cramped smile muttering "so pretty yet so feisty.."

He left her speechless...

⊹ ・✧authors note✧・ ⊹

I know I know I did one last chapter but what can I say you are reading way too fast, or are just my chapters too short? anyways we almost have 1000 reads that's way too much, more than I expected again I just wanted to say thank you again and I have a feeling that I will say this a lot more..just thank you for reading and voting it means a lot to me<33
Also Samsung girlies please don't cancel me that Yuwon got a iPhone.. (this is not an add)
Oh and let me know if I should do something with Christmas as well? Like a special or something.

⊹ ・✧✾✧・ ⊹