Chapter 3

So let's continue last chapter with this chapter because I'm dumb and like to make new chapters: here we go!

"So what now? I don't like this awkward silence" Yuwon said sitting up looking around his face was already annoying enough

Though she also couldn't deny the fact that he was fvcking hot...

Yet Guwon couldn't keep his eyes off her it was easy to read her and being an demon made it even easier so he simply said "that's up to you I don't have anything planned"

Again she rolls her eyes

"stop rolling your eyes, you've done like already more than ten times" Guwon adds.

Yuwon then says "I'll roll my eyes when I want to".

She was now even more annoyed and more than happy when Jaewhi and Chaerim came back but she didn't expect them to hold soju...

As they placed it on the table Yuwon looked at it and then looked at Chaerim saying "I don't drink, remember?".

"Oh come on please...at least one" Chaerim said smiling and giggling. It was the full
Im-drunk-combo.

Jaewhi sat down next to Guwon and then began to pour soju into those mini glasses drinking.

'How could they drink on a Wednesday? Don't they have work tomorrow?' Yuwon thought

Chaerim sat up with a drunk smile and says
"I want another one!" happily Jaewhi poured soju into her cup

Yuwon was surprised about them since when were Jaewhi and Chaerim so close..?

"Wanna bet?" Guwon asked sitting down next to Yuwon, smiling

"about what?" Yuwon asks curious

"I'm saying that Jae and Chaerim are going to hookup" Guwon says

"nah..she wouldn't do something like that..beside it's wrong betting on something like this" Yuwon said and looked at Guwon

this time or even for the first time Guwon rolled his eyes "it's not wrong because it's just a bet"

"That's exactly the reason why we shouldn't do it" Yuwon says and looks at her phone

He notices it but doesn't say something instead he takes her glass and drinks it completely out thinking that it was alcohol she then looks up at Guwon and he says "Soda? are you for real? you are in a club..."

"and it's a Wednesday and I have work tomorrow so I can't get drunk" dyanne adds saying it as it was a fact (which was a fact)

"you are sooo lame..."Guwon says placing down the glass on the table then looking over to Chaerim and Jaewhi adding "I think we should bring them home or something"

Yuwon then looks at her friends on the dance floor being drunk asf...

she makes her way towards them bumping accidentally into someone who was holding a drink which was all over his shirt..

The man looked mad and yelled "WHAT THE FUCK!? WATCH WHERE YOU ARE GOING!?"

Fearless, Yuwon looks up saying with a neutral expression "To be honest it's not really my fault but if you wanna feel better then here" she then takes a napkin and tosses it into his face then walking away

Guwon was watching every move of her and sighed, he knew if she continued being all idiotic then she would get into more trouble so he snaps..making the man into a glass

Guwon picks the glass up and then placed it on a table then saying to it "She would've thrown you into prison anyway.."

After that Guwon follows Yuwon to her friends says to Jae "You seem pretty drunk.."

Jae then replies chuckling "yea seems like it"

Yuwon then says to Chaerim "come on let's leave you should go home you have work tomorrow"

Chaerim rolled her eyes annoyed and says "Yuwon you know that I'm your biggest fan on the world but just once don't talk about work like we are at a party and you can't even relax or dance or do something stupid, because you always think about what could happen after that."

Yuwon simply nods then helps you walk out calling a taxi for her adding "take care and text me if you get home"

Guwon in the meanwhile does the same for Jaewhi and helps him get into a car saying "just call if you need something"

Now that Yuwon and Guwon where left standing infront of the club  they looked at each other and Guwon walked towards her holding his hand out saying

"Give me your phone"

"huh why would I?" (She did it anyway)

He then typed in his number into her phone and says "So that we can talk about the bet"

She takes her phone back and says with  "That won't be necessary"

Yuwon then walks away with Guwon still following her saying "where are we going?"

"Parking lot.. I need to get my car so that I can drive home" Yuwon replies not even caring to look at Guwon.

"Care to drop me off?" He ask knowing that she would say no

"no" she simply says then turning around saying to him "good night" Yuwon continues to walk towards her car.

Guwon then mutters "she's so annoyed...yet cute"

Once Yuwon got into her car she started driving off driving past him. He looks at the car and smirks then snapping, teleporting into his apartment.

⊹ ・✧authors note✧・ ⊹

200 reads already 🤭 wow I am sooo damn happy for it and wanted to thank every single person who read the story till now ☺️(even if it only has 3 parts yet) still thank you so much and please keep reading also if I did say anything that doesn't match the story correct me ✅ and I'll fix it I am really happy and wish you a Merry Christmas because it's timmmmmmeeeeeeee🎄

⊹ ・✧✾✧・ ⊹