✨️THEIR POVs✨️

You and Taehyung both reached at ur home . He parked the car and went to his home and you also went to urs.

As soon as you entered ur room .

Yoongi came there running and started screaming.

"Tell me that bastard's name . I will kill him for sure ." He said .

"Aishhh ! This Jungkook! " you mumbled as you know he is the one who told him .

"Tell me." He shooked you .

"How will i know his name. You are talking like i know him and purposely let him harass me." You said frowning.

"You always beat up anyone who dare to touch you . Why didn't you did it today?" He asked.

You were also confused why the hell you didn't beat up that bastard . Maybe because your mind was on Taehyung. You also don't know.

"I also don't know oppa that what happened to me." You said .

He took you in his embrace and started patting ur head .

"Its ok ! Don't let anyone do it with you again . If u find someone with bad intentions, just beat his ass up . Your oppa will handle the rest of the things." He said with rage in his eyes for that boy.

" I Love u oppa." You said hugging him tight.

He chuckled and pecked ur forehead cupping ur cheeks.

"I also love u my little meow!" He said .

"Okay now go to sleep ! Ok ?" He said.

He made you lay on bed and covered you with duvet . He switched off the light and went to his room .

He is really the best elder brother ever .

As soon as he left , your mind again started roaming around Taehyung. How he took stand for you when he didn't even take it for himself when that girl seduced him and that man tried to kill him .

You were feeling a very beautiful feeling inside you but you were not sure about what it was.

After shrugging of all the thoughts , you drifted to ur dreamland.

Here Taehyung was also thinking about you .

Unknowingly that beautiful feeling was also taking over him but he was also not able to name it.

After shrugging of his thoughts , he also went to sleep.

In morning

You woke up as usual after ur brother came to wake u up.

"Get ready y/n . You never wake up by urself." Your mother said and you looked at ur brother who was giving you an assuring smile . You also smiled back and went to get ready for college.

As usual you turned the music on and started vibing while bathing and doing ur morning routine.

After sometime you came out and went to wardrobe to pick your outfit for today .

Your outfit:-