✨️FIRST DATE ✨️

You both were watching marvel movies.

As you both are a marvel fan .

"Punch him man!" You both said together watching a fighting scene.

Then you looked at each other and chuckled.

Then the scene became serious and you started punching on Taehyung's thighs while he was supressing his scream.

Then after the fighting scene , you looked at him . He was pressing his lips in a line.

Then you realized , you were punching him from half hour continously.

You removed your hand from his thighs.

"Sorry!" You said with a nervous smile.

He looked at you and said.

"More than you were punching me , you were making me moan by keeping your hands on my thighs." He whispered in your ears sending shivers through ur spine.

"Umm! I-i-i ! I have to get ready for date!" You said and ran to bathroom.

You closed the gate and leaned calming down yourself.

"My poor heartu ! Its ok ! " you said while keeping your hands on ur chest.

Than you started taking bath.

After taking bath you realized that Taehyung is in ur room.

And u have habit to go in room in bathrobe only.

And due to this , you forgot to bring your clothes from closet and your closet is in the opposite side of your bathroom .

(Closet is walking closet room here.)

"What will i do now! " you were standing while thinking.

"I don't have any option left except going infront of him like this." You said cursing urself.

You opened the gate and as soon as you opened the gate , he looked at you and choked on thin air.

He licked his lips looking at your slim figure with milky white skin and wet hair on ur face reaching till waist.

You were looking on the floor due to shyness .

You took little steps to your closet .

But he stood up from bed and started coming towards you making you step back.

You started stepping back until your back hit the wall and he caged you between his arms.

He leaned towards your face and you felt his hot breath touching your face.

You closed your eyes.

He smiled and started adoring your cute facial features.

When you felt nothing, you opened your eyes and saw him staring deep in your eyes making you blush even more.

You again closed your eyes to avoid his stare.

Then out of nowhere, he picked you up in bridal style .

He started taking you somewhere.

After a minute , he dropped you in your closet.

"Don'tthink anything princess! I won't do anything until i feel the right time!" He said making your whole face red.

Then you passed a nervous smile and closed your closet's gate on his face.