1: Keep the questions coming

Buzz*

Buzz*

Buzz*

The phone continued to ring on the counter, obnoxious and loud, the man lying on his couch did the best he could to ignore the blaring sound, but the second he thought it'd stopped and whoever was calling him had given up, it started to ring again, seeming louder than the first time causing embers of annoyance to burn and the sound to prod at his mind like metal rods being driven into his brain.

Shota had been taking a short nap before being disturbed, a nap he wished he could just go back to. He'd had a busy week already, and the amount of police reports piling up on his desk was more like an untamed fire then a few sheets of paper.
Despite that, the man just wanted to close his eyes and enjoy the thought of the person calling him giving up, the disappointment and slight annoyance at his inconvenient disappearance.
But sadly, he had some kind of work ethic, and in his line of work, he knew how important it was to answer his phone, it could be anything.
It could be something as simple as one of his neighbours asking for him to pick something up from the shop while he was out on patrol later, or it could be something more serious like a villain with a powerful quirk that needs to be stopped.

So, Aizawa let his arm lazily navigate up to the small table his phone was sitting on, his hand searched around for a moment, patting along the space for something it recognised before eventually landing on the vibrating piece of metal, letting his stubbornness simmer to ash. Only then did he peek his eyes open just enough to see who it was before answering and putting the device on speaker.

"I've called you five times." The detective spoke impatiently, Shota grumbled into the couch cushion.

" 'Can see that." He answered flatly as he squinted at the phone, his brain fuzzed lightly as he felt himself almost drift back to sleep. At that point, he forced himself to open his eyes fully and check his phone.
The screen was bright, causing him to squint until he could turn the brightness down. "What's this about, Tsukauchi?"

"That kid involved in the villain attack a few days back, the one with the skeleton Quirk, he's awake," Tsukauchi informed, Shota's tired brain fizzed momentarily with the information. Pulling apart the words before they registered in his mind.

"Great." He grumbled with an undertone of sarcasm, more work for him. At least he was awake, the boy had been out for a few days, which apparently worried a few of the medical staff. He'd been fighting off a fever along with the deactivation of his Quirk after passing out.
He wasn't sure if the fever resulted from that, the injury or some form of Quirk exhaustion, maybe all three? Either way, it apparently took a while to break.
"What information do you have on him?" Aizawa began, he may as well start gathering what he needed.

"That's the thing, we haven't got any." Tsukauchi sighed flatly, Aizawa squinted at his phone in slight confusion, knowing fully well Tsukauchi couldn't see his face. Did he hear that right?

"Nothing?" Aizawa clarified, not doubting that he'd misheard what had fizzed through the phone. Sure, things like this happened, information got lost or was missorted, but it was quite uncommon for someone to just appear without anything.

"Nothing." Tsukauchi repeated. "Besides a name, but I'm not sure if it's real... considering."

"Considering what?"

"Nothing comes up, no files, no matches and no one who looks at all like him. 'kid just seemed to appear out of thin air." The detective rambled on; Aizawa pinched the bridge of his nose, trying to rub the sand out of the edges of his eyes while also trying to grasp the situation, hoping that the action would awaken his understanding. It didn't.