PT.8

omniscient Pov: 3:00 pm

Paige woke up 3 hours ago, and had gotten ready because she didn't have anything else to do, rn she's in the bathroom covering the cuts.

Her phone started ringing making her answer it, " wsp" she mumbled dryly, " Paige bro we been tryna call you sense last night, are you okay" ayoni asked, Paige nodded even though yoni couldn't see her, and walked out the bathroom.

Going to her vanity, grabbing her butterfly chain, Her chain with Tayr on it, her Rolex and apple watch " Yeah why wsp" Pai licked her lips putting them on," ari been moving weird, you ain peep?" She asked, " I did wassup with her" Pai asked not really caring because she knew ari was weird from the beginning.

" Yesterday me n miya was called ari because we cus u was answering, n she was like huffing n shit saying stop calling her n we only call her when it's sum about you" she explained.

Moni nodded slowly, " so the bitch jealous" paige said already knowing from the start, every since we started rapping in 2020 Paige had more fame, and ari had the least fame because she didn't really know how to rap.

They tried to help her she got mad and started cussing them out, so pai haven't really been talking or texting her, she weird n give off dayroom energy..

She been saying n doing li slick shit, starting with when we started getting hype, she started trying to take more pictures with paige, tagging pai in shit, posting Paige on her story with the caption my bestie or my heart.

But it really got weird when Tay died, because she distanced herself from them, which was understandable because ari had a crush on Tay but tay had a crush on Miya once upon a time.

Tay had told Paige she asked him out at school one day, mind you Pai,ari,miya n yoni was 11th graders and Tay was a 12th grader he texted Paige he rejected ari.

Then she went ghost and they stopped talking.

Until AFTER he died.

" I guess so, but idris texted me saying you was going to his video n asked if I could bring the whole group, but we just Gon foget Ari" she laughed, I laughed too .

We talked for a minute before we hung up, I grabbed 2 guns tucking in them, I went and sat on my bed before deciding to go into the girls only room.

I sat on one of the pink couches, and started planning this lil dinner shit for pa, and also this sleepover.

After writing a couple things I stood up leaving the book, I got up going downstairs seeing Sebastian, " Wid " I dapped him up, he nodded slightly smiling.

--

*2 HOURS LATER*
Paige Pov:

Omar just dropped Jhene and jayden off, at Jayden's mom's, because they were having his little sisters birthday party.

It was 5:00, we had thirty minutes, to pick up yoni n miya n then place he sent, we got to Miya house which was a couple blocks down from mines.

Her and yoni got in, because yoni stayed the night at her house, " yo y'all ready" I asked, " type shit" Miya replied making Omar drive off.

Now we only had 20 minutes to get there, we talked,
laughed and smoke for the rest of dat twenty minutes.

We got to the warehouse, we all sprayed perfume on to block some of the weed smell , and fixed our hair.