PT.1

⚠️⚠️ violence
NEW YORK
Paige pov: 9:34pm

"Na wha typa fucked up parents leave their 10 year old kid home alone" I thought. ( Both of my parents are at work, my mom is a nurse and my dad job is unknown or that's what he wanted me to think , ik he a run a gang or sum shi ain dumb) I then heard the downstairs door Creek open, " who df is dat " I yelled. As I hear faint footsteps come upstairs , I run and hide in the closet.

Ye ik it could've been my parents but they would've said sum back

As I get in the closet the foot steps get louder, I grab the first thing I saw. " oh damn I forgot I had this" I thought, as I grab the pocket knife in the closet.

_________________________________________________________

I heard my room door open I hold my breathe as much as I can. (Apparently that wasn't good enough), the closet door swung open , and I was grab by one of my wrists roughly. "na nigga pussy grabbing a lil girl" I thought as I swung the knife to his back, "AAHHHHHHHOU WTF" the unknown man yelled trying to get the knife out of his back.

I took this as my chance to run so that's what I did, as I ran to my room door the man was still yellin, when I got in the hallway I took flight down the stairs, but was grab by something or someone behind them, " MAN WTF BRO" I yelled hitting the man for him to let me go. It didn't work.

The man threw me to the ground and started kicking me , by this time the guy from upstairs came down and joined." AHHH FUCK " I yelled crying, I couldn't think straight. as I cried one of the man got down and started punching me , " AHHAAAAAOO" I yelled again hoping they would stop, the other man got down and whispered in my ear " SHHHH" as i quietly cried , atp im bleeding.

( yo i can't talk ts serious😂)

He was very close and up in my personal space so I took the chance, and snatched his mask. "Man df this nicca bout 18-23 fuck outta here " I thought. The boy had brunette hair, dark eyes, small lips, and a scar above his right eye.

The boy instantly snatched the mask and put it on, " dammit nigga na she dun saw yo face" the other boy said, i hurried and punched him ina mouf , idk if he white or black but oh well." Man na I gotta thank Pa for that self defense class" I thought , as I saw the boy I punch wobble a lil and his mouf start bleeding,

After I punched the boy,man whateva he is. They both grab me and I didn't try to fight it it's useless, they put me against the wall , and took out a FUCKING KNIFE, my eyes widen , " no please ... no" I said
" STFU THIS IS PAYBACK... " the one mask I pulled off said, I scrunched my eye brows , confused.

"What" I asked , as the one guy I punched scoffed , " YOUR DADDY .. YOUR DADDY OWE US SOME FUCKIN SHIT SO IF HE NOT HERE THEN YOU GON PAY HIS DEPT" he yelled. As I stale faced him and his lil side kick, " MAN YALL PUSSY HITTING ONA LIL GIRL" I yelled , and they started laughing, " Mooni she think she tuff huh" he said, I guess the 18-23 y/o name Mooni.

"WORD" he said still laughing, he soon stopped and walked up to me pointing the knife in my face, and saying " yo u real pretty yk dat" he asked , i just stayed quiet not really knowing what to say, AWKWARD

*SLAP*

"DO YOU FUCKIN HERE ME" Mooni yelled in my face , I nodded my head , but stopped when I felt a sharp object on my face.
10:03pm
⚠️⚠️ blood

I froze in pain , I couldn't move as I felt him sliding the knife down my cheek, as blood start dripping, the other man came other with another knife , as Mooni backed up .

I just stood there trying to process everything, that's when I felt something big ( pause) something sharp enter my stomach, I gasp loudly, and slowly looked down, feeling my body start burning, I start sweating bullets, and my body starts tingling.