Chapter 71-80

Chapter 71

The implication is that this was caused by him.

It turns out it won't flow out on its own.

Lu Jingzhuo's ears felt a little hot, but his face was expressionless: "You didn't tell me in advance."

She didn't tell him anything. She kept silent about the various situations that would occur after she was pregnant with the child. Otherwise, if he knew these things, he wouldn't have let her get pregnant at all.

But why did she have the nerve to bring up the matter of breast overflow? Chu Yin pursed his lower lips: "Then I will tell the Lord now, and ask the Lord not to do anything next time."

Lu Jingzhuo did not agree: "I will pay attention to propriety."

The tone is serious, but the content makes people blush.

Chu Yin didn't want to think carefully about what "proportion" meant, so he turned around and picked up the book at hand and pretended to read it.

Her bun was messed up, and a few strands fell down beside her peach-colored cheeks, adding a bit of laziness. Her curled eyelashes were slightly fanned, showing that she was not very attentive.

He was so disturbed by her enthusiasm just now that he forgot to think about it anymore. Now he calmed down and looked at her. Thinking about her reaction after hearing the ceremony, he was still full of doubts: What does Chu Yin care about most? He really doesn't know.

But maybe he shouldn't think too much. If he wants Chu Yin's response too much, he will become like his mother and lose control easily.

This is something he has been avoiding since he was sensible.

He could like it, but he had to stay calm.

Of course, this calmness refers to emotions, not body. He glanced at his wife's slender white neck with her vagina outside, and he bent down to kiss her.

Chu Yin's skin immediately trembled.

I thought he would stop after what happened just now, but he didn't expect to continue...

The notebook slipped from my fingertips and fell to the ground.

His movements were light but not chaotic: "That's okay."

"..."

"Why didn't you say anything? Didn't it come out?"

Her breath fell on her ears, steaming hot, making her tremble.

"do not ask me......"

So shameful, how could she answer this?

"What will happen after the baby is born?"

"..."

Seeing his wife's cheeks turning red, he suddenly found some kind of happiness: "If I don't ask you, how will I know if it's right or not? How will I understand you... Ayin, is this okay?" The voice was low and evil.

Her eyelashes trembled and she said, "If you keep doing this, my stomach will hurt..."

He finally stopped, not speaking but moving.

The already wrinkled coat was thrown on the ground and dried quickly in the warm winter palace.

...............

Empress Dowager Jiang decided to spend New Year's Eve in the East Palace this year.

Her daughter-in-law was going to give birth in more than a month. She was afraid that something might happen to Chu Yin, so she didn't want her to take the risk of taking a car to Ci'an Palace.