Chapter 21-30

Chapter 21

Chu Yin's mood hit rock bottom.

It turns out that what Lu Jingzhuo said before about "not missing her" was true.

She didn't believe it, and beat him, saying that he was telling the truth.

Recalling the scene at that time, Chu Yin's face became even hotter, and she felt an unbearable sense of shame.

I don't know what Lu Jingzhuo thinks of her now.

Putting yourself in Lu Jingzhuo's shoes, it would probably feel like she broke her head...

Chu Yin gently rubbed his temples with his fingers.

Why on earth would she make such a mistake?

Is it because I watched him suffer eight years of torture, so I naturally thought that he was affectionate and would like me from the beginning? Or is she too eager to have a fulfilling life?

She didn't know.

After thinking about it, maybe I was so happy that I was dizzy after being reborn!

Fortunately, it was not too late to remedy the situation, and she could still be the dignified, virtuous and well-behaved Crown Princess she was.

But when Lu Jingzhuo and Lu Jingrui sent Queen Jiang back to Kunning Palace, Jiang Yuyuan staggered out of the side hall.

"Mother, have your Majesty and my aunt gone?" She looked anxious, "I originally thought that even if I felt uncomfortable, I would still go and give them away... What should I do now? My aunt will be disappointed. "

The little girl's hair was loose and her face was pale and pitiful. Queen Jiang comforted her and said, "It's okay. I told Shanhui about your condition and she won't blame you."

"Thank you, Madam." Jiang Yuyuan caught a glimpse of Lu Jingzhuo and Lu Jingrui and hurriedly stepped forward to salute, "It turns out that my cousin and third cousin are also here..."

Lu Jingzhuo said nothing, but Lu Jingrui was curious: "What disease do you have that you stay in the palace?"

"Third cousin, I'm suffering from heatstroke." Jiang Yuyuan rarely saw Lu Jingrui.

This young man was extremely beautiful, and it was hard to distinguish between male and female. It was easy for people to remember him. Unfortunately, he was not favored because he was destined to be the vassal king of a remote place. Her eyes quickly fell on Lu Jingzhuo: "Cousin, last time I haven't apologized properly for disturbing your meal."

"No need," Lu Jingzhuo didn't know what to apologize for. He looked at Empress Jiang and said, "Mother, you got up early today. You should have a good rest."

His gaze didn't stop even for a moment, and Jiang Yuyuan's heart suddenly went cold.

"Cousin..." she couldn't help but said, "last time you hired Ma Yuanzheng for me, but he went to Yanshan. Which imperial doctor should I hire now?"

This doesn't seem like the right thing to ask him, right?

Lu Jingzhuo said calmly: "Since you are a guest of Kunning Palace, Queen Liberty is responsible for it."

"Yes, don't worry, there are plenty of imperial doctors." Empress Jiang said, "A little one with heat stroke can always be treated well."

Jiang Yuyuan pursed her lips and did not dare to say any more for fear of upsetting Lu Jingzhuo.

All these actions fell into the eyes of Lu Jingrui. The corners of his mouth twitched. Jiang Yuyuan seemed to have taken a liking to his brother.

No wonder he always felt that Jiang Yuyuan called her "cousin" very sweetly those few times. When it was "second cousin" or "third cousin"'s turn, there was no sweetness at all, it was just an ordinary title.