Chapter 1-10

Chapter 1

In the first year of Taixi, on the day of the Beginning of Winter, less than a year before the conferment ceremony, Queen Chu Yin passed away.

White gauze lanterns were hung at the entrances of various palaces in the palace.

The cries continued, and everyone felt sorry for the young queen.

The same goes for Chu Yin.

She regretted her flower-like years and her rainbow-splendid life. All of this, she had, ended at the age of twenty-four, just because of a cold wind.

It's hard for her to accept!

Chu Yin's soul rushed towards the already cold body, trying to merge with it, but it came out from the other end every time. She sighed and looked at the silent man sitting next to her.

Her husband is the current emperor Lu Jingzhuo.

He always had a serious face. If it weren't for his handsome appearance, talents, and being the eldest son, she would not have wanted to marry him. However, after they got married, they treated each other with respect. He did not treat her harshly or restrain her. , does not take concubines, and also attaches great importance to her mother's family, which is beyond expectations.

Since they were not a couple formed by mutual love, then she would not expect him to shed two tears after she died. She only hoped that he would treat her children well and not renew their relationship too quickly.

She floated in front of him and warned: "Prince Jue'er's identity must not be changed. I will watch him ascend the throne. If you abolish him for your future successor, I will not forgive you even if I am a ghost!"

Of course he couldn't hear it. He only lowered his eyelashes and shed tears.

Chu Yin was shocked.

She looked at him closely.

But he lowered his head and covered his face with his hands.

"Ayin..." He murmured softly.

She had never heard such a longing and lingering voice.

Ever since Lu Jingzhuo was established as the crown prince, his goals have always been very clear, and he has always had great ambitions in his eyes. She thought that a man like him would not care about love and love at all, but she didn't expect that she would also occupy a place in his heart. .

Chu Yin sighed with emotion and went to look for her children.

The two children are twins. They are six years old. Although they are ignorant, they are still crying and calling their mother.

She wanted to hug them and comfort them, but she couldn't succeed after trying for a long time. Chu Yin was so heartbroken by them crying, but it was a pity that her soul couldn't shed tears.

She was so anxious that she kept circling and circling.

The wind blew in the hall, as if it was crying.

time flies.

Her soul lingered in the imperial city for twelve years.

During the vicissitudes of life, great changes took place in the palace. She watched her husband die with her own eyes, watched her son be imprisoned after ascending the throne, and watched the rebellious new emperor write an imperial edict to arrest her Chu family and imprison them.

Chu Yin's soul was torn apart in an instant and fell into darkness.

It seemed she could finally cry.

She cried wildly.