Varian and Aubin

"Erm, spirit child? Ice boy? Snow prince? Kid?" Varian heard a voice and opened his eyes. Wait, why were they closed in the first place? 

He looked around. It seems he was inside...a dome? A velvety blue black dome that had a checkered pattern. And in front of him was the person who talked. 

It was Varian, him, with platinum blonde hair. He-- this thing looked exactly like him. His bangs, his nocr, his eyes. Although instead of the blue vest he was wearing, he wore a blue shirt, pants, and a cape. The cloth seemed to glimmer, like they were made of crystals. 

"Wha-whe-who are you?" Varian jumped up, standing at full height. Which wasn't much, to be honest. 

The clone circled around him. "Aubin. Basically you but with all the ice stuff, blah blah blah. Another part of you. And you're... You're basically the part of you that wasn't affected by the spirits' blessing." 

"The WHAT?" 

"You know, spirits? Air, fire, water, earth, sun, moon?" the twin made little diamond symbols made out of ice appear out of thin air. 

Varian remembered those. Xavier told him about it once from The Take of Ahtohallan"...the old legend? How am I connected to an old legend? Please don't let me be connected to another legend." 

The twin smirked. "Bad news. You are. Long story short, you got I'll when you were a baby, so your father called upon them to save you. Probably didn't tell you because it was too painful for him." 

"Great. I am ecstatic. Why are you here and where are the others?" 

"I'm here to warn you. Not everything is as it seems." 

Varian scoffed. "What's that supposed to mean? 

"Sorry. Can't say anything more. Byeee! "

----

Varian blinked, hearing his name being called. "Varian? You okay there goggles? You kinda zoned out there." he was on a horse. With Eugene. Looking for the queen. The possibly unhinged and hurting queen. 

Right. 

Varian smiled. "I'm fine. Don't worry." 

They watched a purple cape float by, followed by a single teal glove. Anna smiled and looked up at the mountain in the distance. "I have an idea where she might be." 

----

There he saw it. A castle made of ice,  its crystal spires touching the sky. It glimmered under the moonlight, a perfect sculpture, a product of magic. 

Anns starts to scale the wall, inexpertly putting her limbs everywhere. Rapunzel starts to walk around the cliff, and Varian starts digging through his bag. "Uh, guys?" Rapunzel peeks through from the side of the cliff. "I might've found a staircase." 

They climbed the staircase, everyone except Varian losing traction and sliding against the surface. Eugene stared at the palace. "So, how exactly are we planning to get her back?" 

"try to ralk her out of it." she faced the flawless doors and gathered up the courage to knock. The thing she had been doing her entire life. They slid open, revealing the crystal interior. "Ha. It opened. That's a first." 

They walked in. "Elsa? It's me, Anna." 

"Anna." their heads whip around to the small balcony behind them. There Elsa stood, wearing a dress that reminded Varian of Aubin's suit. Shimmering and the shade of a sapphire. "Why are you here?" 

(omigosh! Almost a hundred people've read this! Amazing!)