Chapter four

I could feel Peter holding me bridal style, as he carried me towards the nurse office. The blood was still rushing out of my nose. It was an uncomfortable feeling, as the blood was warm and slowly made it's way past my sleeve and into my mouth. It just felt so damn weird for some reason, and I don't even know why it feels weird. It just does, and I somehow can't tell you why.  Peter was holding me carefully. Probably because the teacher told him to bring me to the nurse's office himself. Maybe he also doesn't want to hurt me in a way the nurse could notice and confront Peter about it. I close my eyes, to try and calm myself down a little. I still can't believe my nose is bleeding just because of Bryan and some rain on the grass. I mentally sigh, as I feel Peter and I going into the school. I could feel it just because it turned from cold to warm around us. I open my eyes, seeing a rather old teacher looking at us mad. 
"Students are not supposed to use the school as a make-out or even sex place!" She yelled after us, which made Peter go mad instantly. He let out a growl of frustration.
"I'm taking her to the nurses office, old hag." Peter answered as he rushed past the teacher. I look forward again, seeing that we're now going into the office. He sat me down on a chair, and stood in front of me.
"That I carried you here, is going to be a secret between us. Understood?!" He asked angry. I nod nervously, feeling his cold yet harsh gaze on my face. He rolled his eyes, and walked back outside. Before closing the door, he popped his head back inside again.
"But you're still going to finish the homework for me. I don't care if your nose is broken or not. And if one day, you can't come to school because you're sick, or whatever, I'll drop off my homework at your place and come pick them up. There is no way I would let you get a break, jerk." He said, before slamming the door shut after himself. I could feel myself growing upset about what he said to me. I don't know why, but it just made me sad, knowing that he doesn't care about me. Not even in the slightest. I can already feel how the knife will cut me open later again. Just the imagination already felt good, but it actually happening feels a lot better.
Then suddenly, the nurse goes into the room next to me. I quickly pull off my bandage, to hide any suspicions of my cuts. I then shove it into my pocket, and hide my arms in the sleeves. Then after another ten minutes of waiting, she came into my room an closed the door behind herself. The door had a window, but it was blurred.
"So, why did you come here?" She asked while getting rid of her used latex gloves. She pulled two fresh ones out of the box that stood in the shelf of her desk.
"Uhm.. I had p.e outside since the gym is closed, and it was raining. While running I slipped due to the wet grass, and fell on my nose." I lied slightly, but I know better than telling her Bryan was the cause of it. It would only make me get bullied by him even more,  and I seriously don't need that currently. I watch her grab some tissues for me. She handed me them and I put them underneath my nose. 
"Well, I'll just quickly have to write an accident report. You can go back to class, but I would recommend not doing sport. Can you tell me your full name before leaving?" She asked while I start to get up. I look at her and nod.
"Sure, it's Y/N (M/N) L/N." I answered. She quickly wrote it down, and told me I could leave again. I nod and start to leave. I don't fully remember, but I think our teacher said to go to room 015. I shrug, and walk over to it. I could already see the class. But there was no substitute teacher like our p.e teacher said. I let out a sigh and walk in. Peter was sitting next to my bag, as he sat by the window on his phone. I walk over to him and grab my bag from him.
"Sorry." He uttered out as I walked away. I turned my head back to look at him, a bit confused. He continued to stare down on his phone, visibly annoyed. I shrug it off, and get a seat for myself. Normally, I would start drawing in my sketchbook. But I don't want anyone searching through it again. It was already embarrassing enough when Peter did it. I place my head on my table, and breath out an inaudible sigh. I lift my head again, to look around the room. Everyone was there, even Peter. Everyone except for Bryan. But of course, the teacher took him to the principles office after all. I look over to my left, spotting an old friend of mine. We never had any contact again after she had posted pictures of my diary. Thankfully it was a diary I started before having depression. Otherwise, I think I could've been in some trouble.
I pull my phone out of my pocket to play some games, or whatever. I have only one last class after p.e, which is history. I just want to be home already. I pull up a game, thinking about how lucky TK and Sarah are for being in art class right now.  

Time skip
After what felt like a million years of sitting in the classroom, we finally got out again. I grab my bag, and head out of the classroom. I then remember, I still had history class before I could finally leave. I sigh to myself, and start walking to history class. Once I arrived, I saw Sarah going into the room. Did she and TK finish the art project or what? Confused as I am, I follow her inside. She seemed annoyed, so I didn't want to bother her. I just walk to my own seat, and sit down. Just then the teacher came into the room, and Peter came in after her. So basically, Peter did not get blamed for being late. 
"Good morning class. I hope you all had a great day." She said, while the others all just answer with a yes, despite Peter and me. I pull my book and notebook, along with my pencil case out of my bag and place them down on my desk. I look to my right, seeing Kai's empty seat. He usually is the guy the entire class copies their homework from. 
"Y/N, look back to the front, please." She asked and I gave her a nod, turning my head back to look at the board. I watched the teacher pick up a piece of chalk, and she wrote down on the board. 
"Alright everyone, we'll be doing a group project over the weekend, and upcoming week. I want you to work together with a partner. After the weekend, I will look at what you have done so far, just to see if you already did something or not." She explained. I smile to myself. Doing group projects with Sarah is always so damn easy, we easily finish shit up before the due date. A kid who sat in front of me raised their hand.
"Can we choose our partners?" They asked once the teacher picked them to speak. She shook her head with a mad expression.
"No. Definitely not. Last time I let you pick your partners, things got into a crazy chaos. I will pick random students who will work together. So listen closely, unless you do not want to know who you're working with." She replied and started listing up some names. I barely listened. Only waiting for my name to be called. And just then, I hear it.
"Y/N and Peter." The entire class went 'Oooo~' once she mentioned mine and Peter's name. I can't believe I have to work with the goth guy!

1384 words