Chapter three

Y/N's POV

Time skip
After the break woule end, I would have P.E. With Peter.. sadly. I walk towards the gym, just then I meet my teacher.
"Oh, Y/N. The gym is closed. We'll have to go on the football court to do sports. Might aswell play some football, hmm?" He asked. Being the pedo he is, he gripped my shoulder.
"Okay.." I say, as I start to walk away. His hand slid down my arm. But before he could touch my hand, I was already too far away. Once I reached the football court, I sat down at one of the bleachers. The snow had melted, which made the entire court wet. But the bleachers aren't anymore. Thankfully. I put my bag down, and wait for the break to end. Jut then, Peter came by again. I look up at him, seeing him holding three books. He slammed them down beside me.
"I marked the pages and numbers you'll have to do. Oh and, they'll have to be finished by-" He stopped. His eyes caught the bandage around my wrist. I quickly pull my sleeve back down.
"-tomorrow.." He finished. He seemed a bit worried, but then his friends came over, and he quickly put on an annoyed face while looking down at me.
"Ah, a bully during work, I see." Bryan said, lifting his hand slightly. Then suddenly he slapped my right across my face. It hurt but.. I tried to not show it. Bryan and Peter laughed at me. But Peter wasn't laughing that much. They showed me their middle fingers and walked away again. I put my hand on my cheek which just got slapped. My head turned to look at the books Peter put down next to me. I open the first one, which is history. He marked one page with three exercises. In the second book was math, with two marked pages but two exercises. The last one was physics, with one marked page and four marked exercises. Nine exercises in total. I shove the books into my bag. I could already feel how much my hands will hurt from writing so much tonight. Also I still have to finish his english essay.. God this is going to be a pain in the ass. Besides that, I also have my own homework. I look to my left, seeing Sarah jogging over to me.
"Hey, uhh.. fuck, sorry for coming so late. I got a break from art class currently. You and TK still going to the mall?" She asked while sitting down next to me. I shake my heady while putting my bag back infront of me.
"No, we're not. He has to stay home for a family. Why?" I asked her, pulling my sketchbook out of my bag again. I take a quick look at my clock, seeing it's still 15 minutes of the break.
"Well, we can go. My mom said she would bring me and Peter to the mall anyway. So, if you want to come along..?" Sarah offered. I started to think.. This would mean I would have to hang with Peter. But Sarah is with us, and probably manages to keep Peter from bullying me. I nod.
"Sure, why not. If you would also take me back home." I answered while opening my sketchbook. Sarah nodded in agreement. Then after another minute, Sarah left again. I was doodling into my sketchbook.
Then, I could hear heavy footsteps approaching me again. It was easily noticeable those were from Peter. He's the only one who wears heavy boots in this school. I flip my page, to hide what I drew. But he snatched my sketchbook out of my hand.
"So, what do we have here?" He asked, while flipping back onto the page. He looked at the doodles I made of human bodies. Mostly just some shirtless male torsos, and the others were just hands. Peter looked at me confused, maybe even a little disgusted.
"What the fuck is this? Is this some guy you've been crushing on?!" He asked, clearly disgusted. His eyes wide but mad. I shake my head violently.
"NO! No, of course not!" I answer, while he went back to just laughing at me. He closed the sketchbook with one hand and shoved it against my chest while still laughing.
"Whatever you say, jerk. I bet it is. Maybe it is even your little friend TK!" He laughed loudly, as he then walked away again. I sigh heavily, and put my sketchbook back into my bag. I don' want another encounter like this with Bryan, or any other friend of Peter. I then see the teacher walking up to the others, who sat a little further away from me. I grab my bag and walk over to them. The bleachers were underneath a small roof out of glass, to keep any possible audience from getting wet if it should start to rain out of nowhere. And guess what, it is currently raining. The teacher looked at me for a second, before starting to talk.
"So, we all don't care 'bout getting wet, right? I want you all to play football, no matter if it's raining or not." He said. I can already feel the rain soaking into my hoodie. I know exactly what that pedophile wants to see from us. As we all get on the court, he sat down on the bleachers to watch us play.

Time skip
We played for about twenty minutes already, and we're all completely soaked from the rain. Peter sometimes shoves me to the side, so he can get to the ball. Even though we're on one team! And our teacher doesn't give a shit! I run after the ball, to maybe get a chance of kicking it finally. Then I felt Bryan grabbing my arm with both of his hands. This time, he shoved me away. This time, I slipped due to the wet grass, and land face first onto the ground. I sit myself up, and I could feel warm blood coming out of my nose. My nose was hurting, and felt like it is broken. I whimper in pain as I hold my sleeve underneath my nose, trying to stop the bleeding. I look infront of myself. I could see Peter staring at me worriedly, but hesitating to help me.
"ALRIGHT! Everyone listen to me. Bryan, you'll go to the principle with me. Peter, you carry Y/N to the nurses office, and everyone else.. Go to classroom number 015. There's a substitute teacher, who will take care of you all. Now move." The teacher said, grabbing Bryan's shoulder tightly, and leaving into the school, while the others followed him. I could feel Peter's arms lifting me off the cold and wet ground. He looked annoyed, but was clearly faking it. I close my eyes, feeling how fast my breathing is actually. I could feel the blood soaking through my sleeve. 

Word count: 1142