Chapter 6: Family Feud

You, Peko, Fuyuhiko and M/N were walking through the forest.

Fuyuhiko: "Your relatives love to live far away from society."

"Some of them do. Others are talking about finally accepting the modern world."

M/N: "And those adamant about keeping our traditions are enforcing them and forbidding anyone from going outside unless it's necessary. But a few days ago, there have been talks about making it forbidden to leave the village at all."

Peko: "That does not sound like something honorable warriors would decide."

"It's more like most of the village elders are refusing to accept that things are changing and the old ways aren't going to solve everything anymore."

Fuyuhiko: "Well, let's try to talk to them about. Unless they truly refuse to admit it."

"Knowing them, it's best to be prepared for anything."

"Shh," M/N said, putting her hand up.

Everyone stayed silent and heard metal clashing and explosions coming from the direction of the village.

"That can't be good."

Everyone ran toward the noise and saw several members fighting each other. You and Peko pull out your Katanas as M/N pulls out her Sais.

Everyone ran toward the village, where you stopped one ninja from attacking his cousin and pushed them back.

"Kira, you okay?"

Kira: "Yeah. I'm glad you're here, Y/N."