chapter four

Lilly's pov
------------------------------------------------------------------
It's finally Monday and for once Im not just gonna sit in my office all day working on work.

I get to talk to my twin yes I might just be a bodyguard to her but it's better than nothing.

After I got out of the shower I quickly dried and straightened my hair I put on a pair of simple loose blue riped jeans with a gray tank top.

(Her outfit)

I realized it was later than I thought and I still have to drive to there house so I don't have time for breakfast which sucks I'm starving.

I grab my car keys today instead of my bike feeling i wanted a change in viacle today.

I walk out to my jet black BMD and start making the twenty ish minute drive there actual house is closer than there base.

Today is my first day at my new school since I didn't live anywhere close until recently but I did study the entire school last night so I know where everything is and all the entrance and exit points which is a good thing to know.

~~~

After singing my heart out to the radio for a while I make it to there mantion just in time as it is six fifty seven I park my car Infront of the gates and walk up to one of the guards stationed there.

"Could I get through?"I ask standing Infront of the tall guard.

"Name?"he asked looking down at me curiously.

"Lilly black Mr Romano is expecting me"I stated with all emotions now gone on my face.

Now I'm not rude or heartless it's just in this kind of job you show emotion to the wrong people and you suffer the back lash.

You don't show anything untill you know the person and what they are like.

"Go on up"he said moving and opening the gate a little so I could walk through.

"Thanks"I said walking up,you may not show emotion but you should still be respectful.

I walk up the long driveway to the mantion and knock on the door and a couple seconds later a middle aged women opens the door and by her outfit I'm guessing she's one of the maid's.

She had a warming smile and she seemed nice,she moved to the side so I could walk in and I thanked her as she walked me to dad's office.

After she walked me to his office I knocked this time and entered after I heard a very deep voice say 'enter'.

I bow my head taking a seat on one of the chairs as dad sat behind his desk with his hands interlaced on the desk with the same stone cold face he always seems to have.

"First you are to stay close to aria at all times no exceptions"he started getting straight down to business.

"Second if there is even any problems that you carnt Handle or you think her safety is in danger you call me straight away and depending on the situation I will give you orders at the time"