chapter one

Lilly's pov
------------------------------------------------------------------
Right now I'm getting ready to go to the Italian mafias base who also happens to be my family,for a test or something so I can be a guard for them.

Why would I want to be a guard?

I don't but I made a promise a long time ago that I intend to keep.

I'm wanting a job because i believe there is someone wanting to take them down and even tho they don't know who I am I know them.

So I just threw on a red shirt and plad skirt with black knee high boots and my hair in a high pony and for makeup just a natural look.

After I finish getting ready I just go out to my car and start the drive to there base.

After about thirty minutes of driving the base finally comes into view along with heavy security with there guns raised as I get out of the car.

"Wow there big guys I come in peace"I joke as I walk over to them they still don't lower there weapons but it doesn't bother me.

"Who are you?"one of them ask

"Lilly black"I said he nodded and moved out of my way to let me through.

I walk past and I'm met with a massave  room with guns screens and security and men everywhere, I get why they are the second best but I'm still better.

I walk through the building and walk into a room that read office I didn't bother to knock even tho they kill people who disrespect them and this is classed as disrespect.

"Knock"Joseph the ex boss also my father demanded in a deadly tone that would scare everyone but me.

I looked at the open door and knocked on it looking at him and smirking and guessing by the death glear he didn't like it.

"Who are you?"he asked

"Lilly black"I said and then he nodded before pointing to a seat Infront of his desk.

I sat down and just waited for him to speak.

"You need to learn respect but I will let it slide this once since you didn't know"he said still in a deadly tone

"So your here for a bodyguard job am I right?"he asked and I just nodded

"How old are you?"he asked

"Fifteen"I answer I'm really not in the mood to talk.

"Your young to be working in the Mafia"he stated

If he knew.

"I'm young but that is a bonus I can blend in anywhere if needed"I said in my own deadly voice which he seemed shoked by but only for a second.

"Ok we need to test out your skills and if you do end up getting the job do you know what you will have to go through"he asked now starting to stand.

"Yes"I said also standing and following him out.

He's mentioning the loyalty test if you can call it that it's where you get tortured to prove if the enemie was ever to get you you would stay loyal to the Mafia.

I knew this would happen before I even applied for the job and you may wonder why would I want to do that and to be honest I couldn't care I've been hurt that meany times I've grown a tolerance for it .

He guided me to another man that I also recognize it's the new Mafia boss also one of my brothers.

"Tobias get one of the men to test out her skills"my father said before walking away.

Tobias looked at me for a second probably because unlike everyone else here I'm a teenager after that we walked over to another group of men.

They all bowed there heads in respect to Tobias before looking at me confused"one of you test out what she knows"he said then left to the office I just stood there looking at the men waiting for someone to do something.

"What's a little girl like you gonna do"one Snickers and others join him before walking away then one of the men nod for me to follow him so I do.

We reach a shooting rang and further down the hall I can see there is a gym.

"First we need to test you shooting skills"he said handing me a gun.

"Ok"I said and went to one of the targets shooting all the bullets Iver in the head on the heart before handing him the gun back with a smirk while he's just looking at the target shocked.

"How did you do that?"he asked me now walking to the gym.

"Practice"I shrugged before asking "what's you name"

"James"he said "you"he asked

"Lilly"I said

"Ok so now we're gonna test your strength"he said before leaving

I'm just stood there confused untill he comes back with another man who is two times bigger than james but I can take him.

"Your gonna try to fight Adam so I can see how strong you are"James said and I nodded.

Me and Adam got in the ring and Adam started trying to punch me but I dodged and just threw one right back and I didn't miss.

A couple minutes later Adam is on the floor and my knuckles are all busted he managed to get a couple hits on me one being my jaw but I got magority of the hits in.

James is looking at me with wide eyes and I smirk before going over to Adam and offering my hand Wich he took and I helped him up.

"You can pack a punch for sure"he laughed and I just smirked again before getting out of the ring and back over to James.

"So do we have anymore tests or"I asked James

"No actually there was only the two now we have to go back to the office to see if your hired"he explained and I nodded to him and followed him back.

This time James did knock and we entered after hearing a "come in"and I know it's my father by the tone dead and powerful.

"Boss"he nodded to my father and Tobias

"How did she do"Tobias asked looking at me.

"Well she shot all the bullets in her gun in the targets head or heart perfectly and she took her fight partner to the floor"he explained

"Who did she fight"father asked

"Adam"James said father then dismissed James and pointed to the same chair as last time.

"So am I hired or what"I asked in a monotone voice.

"You seriously need to learn respect"Tobias spat

I just ignored him and waited for an answer

"Yes but you still have to past the loyalty test"father said I nodded before asking "when will it be"

"Tomorrow afternoon"he said I nodded before getting up.

"I assume I'm dismissed now then?"I asked he nodded so I walked out of the base and back to my car.

Well at least that went the way I needed it to .

Now I'm just gonna go home watch a movie with ice cream and chill untill tomorrow.
---------------------
Word count(1220)
Like
Comment
Share