Cool Save

Y/n was looking in the mirror inside an unknown building to the readers. He gazed at his body, he remembers the moment he mentions the pool to Nano and was excited to see his bare body.

At least, Y/n could tell from the amount of time he spent with her, checking for anything to impress Nano.

The only thing he could think to show was his barely visible abs and nearly much it. He was looking forward for the pool to try impress Nano, she already did so with him.

Her tight body, her luscious silver hair, her sharp red eyes, and that chest. She had a physique of a boy that could only dream about, thin waist, a round butt, and a packed chest, Y/n blushed madly when he remembers the last bikini she wore and boy did he almost faint.

"...What even made her wanna date me in the first place?" He frowns softly before exiting the room that we now see was the changing room. The glass of the large park known as the water park beams against his face, shielding his eyes for a moment before he was able to see clearly. He finds his friend with his two girlfriends who waited for him.

All that was left was Nano as he turns to the women's changing room and finds a girl exiting the room.

"..."

Like last time, Y/n was shocked.

With a much more revealing outfit to show off in the water park, Y/n's jaw was on the ground as her cleavage was obvious and the lower half of the swim suit was tight fitting and showed great confidence of her ass.

Overall, Y/n was fixated on Nano strongly.

Holy shit, she is such a hottie...

"Y/n L/n..." Nano speaks up while heading towards his way. "Y-Yes?"

She says nothing, just a glance down south where she eyes at his body. Her finger suddenly pokes at his abdomen, throwing the boy off.

"Wuh-"

"They're hard... Hm~..."

Then a small smile.

One of the few times that she'll ever express something like this as she gently presses more of her fingers on his abs once more and be met with satisfaction. "You have great abs, Y/n L/n..."

"Really? ...Thanks... You look amazing as usual..." he scratched the back of his head nervously as Rentaro and his girls joined in on the two. "Okay! Now that we're all here, shall we get this date-"

"Hold it!" Y/n says.

"What is it?"

The h/c glanced around for a little bit. "...Where's Karane?"

Rentaro realizes, "Karane?! Karane!" He panics all of a sudden. "Karane, where are-"

"I'm right here! Jeez!" Someone shouts at the group as they find Karane. She was wrapped in a towel with a soft blush on her face, making Rentaro worried even more. "What's wrong, Karane?! Do you have a fever?! Should we cancel the date instead-"

"I'm fine! I'm just chilly..." she glanced away with her face darkening more. Rentaro persists on to schedule the date for another time but everyone went with the latter. So everyone had split up with Karane taking a lounge chair to rest in her towel, Renatro went with Hakari and Shizuka.

That meant Y/n was left with Nano as they were in the lazy river alone. Y/n was inside a floatie, relaxing as Nano insisted walking was more efficient. Though she held his hand along the river, keeping his pace up with her's as their presence was enough for each other.