6

A man with a tall, well-built body stood in front of Meerab as she slowly climbed a few stairs. The face has been painted on the canvas of the mind in a few days.Will be embedded forever.Will not forget until death. Standing on the stairs occupying a lot of space.She is looking forward to it. Instantly the vision becomes hard. Murtasim frowned and said,

"Zara samhal ke abhi gir jati ya phir yeh kahu jaan bujkar girti taki mein tumhe samhal saku.Don't worry zindegi bhar samhal lunga."

Meerab closed her eyes and said softly.

"Aap ko mujhse aise bakwas karke kiya maza aata hai."

Meerab felt a vibration in her throat. A dormant smile appeared on the corner of Murtasim's lips. Pushes the hair back with one hand. Laughing voice,

"Yeh shadi ka tham jham dekke mera bhi maan kar raha hai shadi kar hi lu.Kya bolti ho?Gharwale waise bhi piche pare huye hai unhe bhi aur kya pareshan karna.Karhi leta hu kisi khubsurat ladki se shadi.Aab single life jiya nahi jaa raha.Mingle hone ke liye tarap raha hu."

Meerab's eyes were filled with tears.But she didn't notice that the water was accumulating in someone's hands without touching the floor.

"Ankhon se namkin pani nikal raha hai rondu."

Meerab looked up at Murtasim as she suddenly heard a familiar serious voice. A bunch of blood accumulated on the fair face of the girl. The lips are trembling every now and then.Slightly body trembled.She asked in a teary-eyed voice.

"Yeh ansu nahi hai.Kuch chala gaya hoga ankhon mein."

"Wahi to mein soch raha tumhare shohar thori na mar gaya jo tum ansu bahaoge."

Before Meerab said anything,Murtasim stopped her and said;

"Pata hai mujhe aab yeh kahoge tumhari shadi nahi huyi aur tum single ho."

Meerab can't decide what to say.But now if she says she is married then Murtasim will ask thousands of questions. A lie is better than that. The stony chest replied in a dull voice,

"Ji mein yehi kehnewali thi."

"Aaj kaal ki ladkiyan bhi na shohar ke hote huye bhi khud ko single kehti hai.Kya zamana aa gaya!"

Meerab looked at him in horror.As Meerab started to go down,Murtasim pulled the corner of the veil and tied it to his fingers.

Shocked, stunned Meerab.She asked with a frown in his bewildered voice.

"Yeh kya harqat hai?"

Murtasim gritted his teeth in a serious voice and said,

"Maine jane ko kaha tumhe?To bina izazat liye kyun jaa rahe the."

Soon Murtasim stood nearby to Meerab and said;

"Pata hai meri jo biwi hai woh behad khubsurat hai.Apni husn ki jadu se mujhe pura pagal kar diya hai.Khud pe kabu karna mushkil ho gaya hai.Aaj kaal to zuban bhi kabu mein nahi rehta uske samne.Aur kabu mein rakhu bhi kyun biwi hai meri,uske sath sab kuch jayez hai.Faisla liya hai suhag raat tak khud ko kabu mein rakhunga phir pura ka pura bekabu ho jayunga.Bas woh adjust karle thora sa."

Meerab's stomach is twisting. Loss of control of heart rate. What a drunken voice! Waves played in the body. Unable to bear the vibration,she immediately took the t shirt of Murtasim holding by Meerab's hand.

Murtasim frowned and looked at his belly. His forehead creased.When Meerab caught sight of him,she straightened herself up quickly. Part of the t-shirt was released from the hand.She said in a voice of scared.