4

"Mujhe tumhari koi baat nahi sunni Meerab tum mere sath mere sheher aa rahe ho bas."

Aliya said to Meerab who is continually saying no to go with Aliya to her city.

Meerab takes a breath and says;

"Aliya yaar mera waha kya kaam.Tumhe ladkewale dekhne aa rahe hai.Mein reh lungi yaha pe tum jao.Waise bhi mujhe logo se face karna accha nahi lagta.Ghutan si hoti hai."

Aliya put her hands on her shoulder and said;

"Meerab meri jaan is liye to mein chahti hu tum chalo mere sath.Pichle 3 saal se tum kahin nahi gaye ho.Jitna logo se miloge utna tumhe halka mehsos hone lagega.You can move on easily yaar.Please mana nahi karo chalo mere sath."

Now Meerab can't say anything to Aliya and agree to go with her.

__________________________________

Meerab helps Aliya to get ready.She put lipstick on Aliya's lips and said;

"Dekho Aliya mein tumhari baten manke yaha tak aa gayi lekin please mein ladkewalo ke samne nahi jaungi.So logo ka so sawal hoga jiska jawab mein de nahi paungi.Please jid maat karna."

Aliya nodded her head and agreed with her.

Meerab comes out from the house by behind door.She stands in the rooftop of the house.She thought about her life.There was a day that's like some people were coming to see her but she never knew her wedding will called off and some other person will marry her.But that marriage didn't last more than few hours.She prayed no one else should have such a fate.

"Miss Miral."

Meerab gets shocked to heard the familiar voice and she turned around and sees Murtasim behind her.She narrowed her eyes and Murtasim said;

"Samaj nahi aa raha tum mere piche aate ho ya mein tumhare piche.Jaha jata hu tumse mulakat hona hi hota hai.Kismat ne humara milna itne baar likha hai kya?"

"Aap yaha?"

"Ha bhai ke liye ladki dekhne aaya tha aur pata nahi tha ladki meri student niklegi."

Meerab thought maybe for this reason he didn't take his class and put a lock on the door.Thinking this she took a look at the open sky.Her eyes burned in the sun. The eyeball becomes swollen with tears. The dark crowd gathered around. Meerab realizes sky didn't like her look. That's why he wanted to incinerate her kohl eyes by throwing rays.

Murtasim always keep tissue with him in the pocket when he go out. He noticed Meerab's facial expressions and steps. Extends a tissue and says,

"Ankhon se nikla pani puchlo.Aur kabhi aise asman ke taraf maat dekhna ankhon ko luksaan ho sakta hai.Phir agar chaho bhi to kisi ko dekhne ke piyas ko mita nahi paoge.Apni ankhon ka dyan rakho ho sakta hai kisi ko apni ankhon mein basana baki hai aab tak."

Meerab is surprised to hear Murtasim's words. How mysterious is the last sentence. She really longed to see her husband's face.But it will never be fulfilled.

Meerab take the tissue from his hand.However, a careless incident happened.Meerab was stunned. The waves played in the folds of the body.While taking the tissue, her thumb touched Murtasim's little finger.He focused forward as if he didn't feel the touch.This lecturer has the ability to change his face in a moment.

Meerab will be gone.She won't be here for a moment.Strange as it was, he managed to make his words awaken the memories of the past she wanted to bury inside her and raising the level of fear. And she can't come close to him even in mistakes.Meerab bet to stay in the room all the time. Don't move her foot. At this moment she wanted to make an exit from here.So she will survive.She said;

"Tissue ke liye thank you Sir.Aati hu."

After saying that,Meerab did not wait for Murtasim's words.As soon as she reached the door of the terrace with her stiff feet.A painful cry of Murtasim reached her ears.'Ah! the heard the word.But that was in low range.Meerab looked back despite not wanting to. Instantly, her heart rate went out of control. Face assumes an anemic pale. Losing control over herself, she ran towards Murtasim.She about to touch her hand but hesitated.

The face of the person in front had blood on the surface of his fair hand.Meerab cried out in a distraught voice.

"Aap ki hathon se to khoon nikal raha hai Sir."

Leaving Murtasim ran to Aliya's room. The whole room looked for the first aid box and ran again.She was in a state of rapid speed. Both body and mind are already weak and powerless.All troubles come to the door of the mind and stop to keep her weak. The more she wants to be a strong woman, the more her mind opposes her. Now seeing Murtasim's bloody hand is making her upset.

Holding the first aid box towards Murtasim,she said with a sigh,

"Bandage karle Sir."

"Kaise karu stupid.Right hand mein chot aayi hai to left hand se nahi hoga."

Meerab was speechless in bewilderment. Stepping forward,she tried to touch Murtasim's bloody hand loosely. But she was not able. Her insides are screaming to be touched gradually. Don't accept any barriers, especially those that are crossed are altruistic. All the good and the bad, push the ban away a bit.

Meerab placed the box on the ceiling railing.She held out her hands and said,

"Hath mujhe de.Mein dressing kar deti hu."

Murtasim extended his hand and Meerab asked;

"Lekin yeh hua kaise."

"Is nimbu ki per ke pas khara hua tha.Galti se hath lag gaya to kanta chub gaya."

Murtasim stopped saying that.He looked at Meerab with a fine fold on his forehead. With a steady, steady gaze.Meerab gets nervous. What a charming sight.She averted her eyes and looked around wildly.Murtasim smiled unintelligibly and said.

"Thank you mere student plus parosi.Pata nahi in future humare bich aur kon sa rishtan jurega."

__________________________________

Meerab about to go to her allotted room.Seeing a familiar faces,Meerab was shaken to the ground. Three years.After three years,she saw the face of a woman she had known for some time.Meerab is shocked and confused.She looked at a woman who was her mother in law.

Meerab immediately gets into her room before Salma khanam notice her.It becomes difficult to accept when some truth suddenly comes to light. The power of speech is lost.

Right then Aliya enters the room and says;

"I can't believe this Meerab humare professor Murtasim khan mere mangetar Salaar ki cousin niklega.Aab woh mere professor se jeth ban jayega."

Meerab immediately got up from her place and said;

"Bahar jo dinning table mein auntie ke sath aurat thi woh kon thi?"

"Woh Salar ki taijaan hai.Aur humare professor ki ammi."

Meerab is shocked.Can't even look up.A game of uncovering thousands of mysteries is going on in the head. Even Aliya does not know about her past and her relationship with Khans.She have to be behave normally.

But one thing,one truth is attacking her more and more intensely inside her and that is this Murtasim khan is her husband. Sweat runs down the clothed back.

Meerab ran out of the room. She leaned her back against the wall and closed her eyes. In no time, the hot salty water dripped down. Cry silently. Some sadness, sudden undesired happiness is falling in the form of tears.She said in a broken voice.

"Aap hi mere shohar hai.Mere itne qarib the aap aur mein pehchan hi nahi payi.Humesha bas yehi sochti thi aap ke qarib jane se mujhe alag sa mehsos kyun hoti thi.Dil janta tha aap mere kon hai."
_________________________________

Your feedback will be appreciated

Keep voting 🙏