Part 2

Webster is at Gus telling him about his former steady love, Gail. Webster and Gail were a couple before and while he was in prison. During his incarceration, she would visit him three times a week, to once a week, to three or twice a month, to monthly and then the visits would stop, while at Gus on Monday night, the both of them in the living room drinking beer and watching Monday Night Raw as usual on the television. He tells Gus, "Guess who I ran into this past Thursday night at the Resorts World Casino? Gail, you remember Gail, Gus?" Gus tells her, "I course I remembered Gail; she was your ex?" Webster replies, "Yea, she stopped seeing me while I was in the joint doing time, telling me during her last visit, she needs a break. Yeah, she took one hell of a break, that I never heard from or seen from her, not even a letter. She just stops seeing me, not even a good bye or let bygones be bygones. It's like she vanishes out of my life and as soon as I was freed. Went to her place and she moved. At the casino we talked and reminisced, I was hoping to rekindled our relationship 'til she introduced me to someone and his name is Geoffrey, her hubby. That's when I understood and wish them well along with that fake smile on his face as we shook hands and I was reading him like a book knowing what he wanted to say to me, 'don't even think about getting her back loser, she's mine and we're happily married. You had your chance and you blew it!' I congratulated them both and went on my way. I was a bit upset." Gus tells him, "Upset, what was you expecting, for Gail to hold out and wait 'til your ass to get out of prison." Webster replies, "I know now, from now it's me and the church lady, Ethel. Forever!" Gus says, "Hallelujah!"