ᴄʜᴀᴩᴛᴇʀ 12

Akshita's pov

Hurriedly I marched towards the kitchen thinking about the list of things I have to prepare and do. Today my parents kept Satynarayan Katha at home since it has been many days and few close relatives along with my in-laws are going to arrive. I have to cook a meal for many people and it's not an easy task.

"It's 6'o clock Akshita and Pooja will start at 9 we don't have much time left. Start working fast" said Mumma in a strict tone.

"Haan mumma" I placed the kadhai on the stove and  grabbed the essential ingredients.

"I will make prashad and you make the rest things okay. I have check all the Pooja arrangements" she said and I bobbed my head.

"Your in-laws are coming right ?" my hands halted involuntarily at her question.

My in-laws will surely come that I know but I am not confident about Aditya. It's been a week since I came here and we haven't seen each other not even heard each other's voice.

"Akshita where is your attention the gravy will burn" my trance broke listening to her yell and I twisted the knob to reduce the flame.

"I asked you something ?" She questioned again.

"Haan they'll come"

After almost 2 hours everything was ready. I gave a last glance at Shahi paneer, mixed vegetables and kheer satisfied with its look I heaved a sigh. Now only puris are left which I will fry now and then Pooja.

"Akshita...Bhabhi" I heard someone screaming my name and I know this voice belongs to whom.

I turned to find Ishan and Shivani di with Tanya smiling at me.

"We missed you so much" I smiled widely when they engulfed me in a warm hug pouring their love.

"I missed you guys too" I mumbled.

"I missed you more than them" said Ishan who was looking dashing in blue coloured kurta.

"Aww my boy is looking so handsome" I cupped his cheek with my left hand and cracked my knuckles of right hand taking evil eye off.

"And me mami ?" asked Tanya cutely.

"My doll is looking very cute" I kissed her cheeks.

As I was about to say something about Shivani di she spoke sassily "Comeon you don't have to compliment me I know I am very beautiful"

"But not more than my bhabhi. My bhabhi looks more beautiful" Ishan cracked his knuckles dreamily like me.

"That's right !!" Shivani di agreed.

"You guys go and sit I have some work" I spoke gesturing towards the living room.

"I will help you na ! You look worn out go and touch up your husband will see you after a week" Di said the last line gasping dramatically.

"Bhai se yaad aaya bhabhi your husband missed you a lot" Ishan blabbered and heat crept on my cheeks to which I bit my lip to hide the smile making it appearence.

"Akshita beta please complete everything fast guests are arriving and Ishan beta please have a seat don't stand" said Mumma who just arrived and dashed  out of the kitchen with something. 

"Ishan go and sit take Tanya with you. Akshita I'll help you and no arguments" Di ordered leaving no room for arguments taking the task of frying puris.

Tangled Love On viuen les histories. Descobreix ara