ᴄʜᴀᴩᴛᴇʀ 26

I want inline comments.
Why you guys don't do it ??

Author's pov

5th November 2015

Aditya was driving through the vacant lanes of a village road. It was pitch dark and street lights flickered on the road. There was no sign of life in the road hence the car was pacing at high speed.
20 year old Aditya was coming from trekking with his friends and he was in a hurry to reach home ASAP.

Out of nowhere a cat appeared infront his car which made him take a sharp turn and loud wail of a child resonated in eerie silence. Aditya heart slowed down a fraction of beat and  his blood turned cold and in a swift motion he got down from the car. The scenario in front of him slipped the floor under his feet and he stumbled back in shock. Tears brimmed his eyes and his heart beat turned rapid.

The carefree boy who started a new phase of adulthood was now burdened with a sinful act. In the age when youngsters enjoy their best phase of life and kickstart their new career. Aditya was left shocked with the tragedy not understanding the depth of his action .

"Mera beta--- mere bete ko kya hua" a crying woman emerged from a house located a little far from the road.

(My son what happened to him ?)

"Mere bete ko maar dia" women burst out crying placing her son's head on her lap who was lying in the pool of blood. His body etched with numerous injuries and blood oozing from his head nonstop evident of how badly he was injured.

(You killed my son)

Aditya turned anxious trying to absorb the things and thinking ways to repair the loss. His body shivered like a leaf in winter thinking about the consequence he would have to bear if something happened to the boy.

"Yeh bade bade log hum jaise gareboon ko hi maarte hain. Inhe humare hi bache milte hain kya ? Arey kya haal kardia mere bete kahan se launga main apna eklauta beta" other man who seemed like father of the boy said crying.

(These rich people only kill poor people like us. They just see our kids to kill ? What condition you made of my son ? From where I'll bring my only son back now ?)

"D--dekho main--main hospital le jaane ko taiyaar hun kuch nhi hua hai" Aditya stuttered.

(See I am ready to take him to the hospital)

"Barbaad ho gyi main toh. Mere bete ko maar dia maar dia mera beta. Kahan se laungi apne bete ko wapis. Sahab mujhe bhi yeh gaadi ke neeche maardo" women said banding her hand on her chest. Their weeping noise resonating in the road making him more panic.

(My life is useless now. You killed my son. From where I'll bring back my son ? Sir please kill me too)

"Please please stop. Let me check. He didn't die" Aditya was about to check the boy but the women didn't allow him.

"Jao sahab jao. Aap bade logon ka kya hai aise kaam roz karte ho. Humara beta toh wapis nhi aa sakta ab. Jayiye aap" she joined her hand asking him to leave but Aditya wasn't ready to leave like that.

(Go sir go. These things are normal for you rich people. I won't get my son back. Please go)

"Ohhhh Jesus Christ. What happened to our child ?" Another woman dressed in an orange saree entered their. She looked like a chatholic sister.