Hiatus Update

Update as of Nov. 29

Hey everyone!

So I have made a big decision regarding my art commissions that I have been thinking about for a long time, and now that I have received significant interest in my art through this book, I have decided to move to paid commissions.

I'll be doing that on a site called Buy Me A Coffee, which I have heard is great for artists and other commission-work. It's not set up yet, but once it is I'll post a link to it both here and on my profile bio.

By absolutely no means am I abandoning the handful of people with a free unfinished commission in this book; your commission will remain free. Y'all also the reason I haven't set up my Buy Me A Coffee yet, I'm not about to prioritize new customers over those who I've already promised an artwork to, so I'm going to finish every commission on here before setting that up at all. As for the hiatus on this book, it will remain in effect indefinitely.

I'll also have an Instagram art page coming up sometime soon so anyone interested is welcome to go looking for that.

By no means does this mean I'm abandoning Wattpad, I love you guys and I have very big things waiting in the wings in terms of original stories that I'm hoping to have out by the new year. Keep an eye out!

As far as the upcoming paid commissions go, you guys are still my target audience, so your opinion matters a lot to me. Please give me an idea of what kind of things you'd like to see me doing for commissions in the future; such as fill-able bases, covers, ect. I'd also really like knowing what kind of price range you guys would appreciate for commissions, so let me know in the comments! (Please mention what currency you're referring to. (And yes, I'm referring to monetary value rather than base-fills or art trades (: ))

Beyond that, I'm just infinitely grateful for all the support and amazing reviews that I've received through this book, love you all. See you 'round.

- Ever