Broken Plates

MarinetteHamada Request:

Hey all three Donnies, it's me your biggest fan named Coraline Hamada aka Korra Hamato but you can call me by my nickname Elise and it's nice to meet you and I have a few questions for you, have you ever played the game called Five Nights at Freddy's Security Breach video game before? Plus, did you guys lie about breaking all of your dad's Japanese plates? And what kind of inventions do you guys like to make?

"Ah, great question." 12 Donnie responds.

"No to both. Assuming our new glue up Japanese plates inator works. For uh, no particular reason." R Donnie chimes in nervously.

"Guys we're out of glue!" M Donnie runs in with the empty glue jar in a panic.

"What do you mean we're out of glue? I just bought two gallons." R Donnie was left flabbergasted.

"Oh my dad is going to kill me." 12 Donnie begins to freak out.

"Maybe he won't notice." R Donnie said hopefully.

"Are you kidding? He beat us with a stick just for skateboarding in the lair." 12 Donnie recalls with horror.

The sound of the door starts to unlock.

"Ah, that's him! Everybody hide." 12 Donnie runs behind the sofa.

"Quick Mayhem Don. Distract Splinter while we fix the last few plates." R Donnie pulls 12 Don into the lab.

"Wait but what am I supposed to do?" M Donnie asked.

"Oh hello Mayhem Donatello. What brings you here?" 12 Splinter walks in.

"Just uh... came to sing with the band." M Donnie told.

"That's nice. My son has nothing but high regards for you turtles." 12 Splinter praised.

"Aw, thanks. I do what I can." M Donnie said bashfully.

"How about I make us some honey tea. Gotta keep that singing voice in good shape." 12 Splinter offers.

"Good idea. My voice can get a little- Wait! Don't go in there!" M Donnie blocks the tall rat's path to the kitchen.

"And why not?" 12 Splinter asked with a raised eyebrow.

"Because I got a new song and need your opinion on it." M Donnie says on the spot.

"Go on." 12 Splinter agrees.

"Look at this! Not that but me! I'm the biggest, bestest distraction that you've ever seen!" M Donnie began to sing.

The other two Donnies sneak past Splinter with glue and broken plates.

"Oh please oh please oh please for the love of god and hot anime boys! Don't look anywhere else but here." M Donnie sings even harder with juggling and walking the type rope above a kiddie pool.

The other Donnies put the now fixed plates where they belong.

"S-so (pants) What do you think?" M Donnie said after he fainted onto the floor out of breath.

"That was amazing. Encore, encore." 12 Splinter claps.

"The things I do for this band." M Donnie thinks sarcastically as he's still on the floor with his head resting on his hand.