Buns

arson_ROTTMNTfan asks

Elloree rise donnie how do you feel to be THICK as shell when the rest of you are as flat as doors?

===================

"It's fantastic. I'm the best dancer out of all of them." R Donnie boasted.

"Hey, we can also dance." 12 Donnie said to his defense.

"Yeah, I've been working on my moves." M Donnie starts flossing.

"And I can dance, dance, dance. With my hands, hands, hands." 12 Don starts dancing like a t-rex.

"Oh yeah? That's nothing. I got my own personal disco ball." R Donnie turns his tec-bo into a flashy disco ball and dances around it.

"Hehe, kids." 03 Donnie quietly chuckles to himself.

"Donatello!" R April yells out in rage.

"Is it you? You? Or You?" All the Donnies point to each other.

"My Donnie." R April clarified.

"Ooh you in trouble." M Donnie mocks as he leaves.

"My condolences." 03 Don speaks softly.

"See you on the other side." 12 Donnie also walks away with the other turtles.

"Uh, have I told you how pretty you are lately?" Donnie smiles nervously.

"Ha, 'nice try'. Now give me those back." R April pulls out the bun pads out of R Don's shorts.

"No, not my bun pads! I'm too poor for HRT." R Donnie begs as he clings onto her leg.

"Sorry but I need them for a job interview." R April explained.

"Sigh, fine." R Donnie lets go of the human's leg.

"Thanks for understanding. See you later!" R April waves as she runs off.

"Ugh, worst day ever." R Donnie just stays on the ground, feeling defeated.

"Don't worry. You're still curvier than everyone in the room." 03 Donnie chimes in.

"Thanks 03 Don. You always know what to say." R Donnie mumbles through the ground.

"I do what I can." 03 Don replies.