23.Closer to you

Everyone reading this i would like to convey my message if you want me to continue the story Do vote.

Yn-"Grandmaaa.."

The 24 years old toddler ran to the old lady getting outside the car. Along with her bestfriend.

Grandma's feets halted at the force of yn's tight hug. She engulfed her in her embrace. Patting her head slightly.

She finally got to look into yn's eyes which were shinning with tears.

Grandma-"Oh my ! Even after getting married your habit of crying doesn't go away. Pabo"

Yn-"i missed you.." she answered in her baby voice.

Grandma-"I miss you too alot my child." They hugged again.

Lara-"Looks like someone just ignored my presence already." She teasingly complaint.

Yn-"How can i even dare to do that.My dear bestie." She rushes towards the young women beside her grandmother to give her a tight hug.

Lara-"ofcourse! you don't wish to die right."

Yn giggled at the sentence.

Jack-" We should go inside. It's chilly here." His concern was obvious cause it's late night already.

Yn's closed one's were invited for their one month anniversary party tomorrow.

Yn nodded at jack.

Yn-"let's go." She assisted them inside the Mansion.

Jack-"Take their stuffs to respective rooms." He ordered the guards carrying the luggage.

Yn-"No..no.. they're going to stay with me in my room."

Everyone looked at her blankly until her bestfriend slam her elbow on yn's back to bring her to the reality.

Lara-" Yn... it's not only your room now." She flashes her smile to others.

Yn's eyes widen while before all of them broke into laughter.

Poor girl.

Maid-"Mam dinner is arranged on the dining table."

Yn nodded.

The three of them had the meal together after a long time.

Their chit chat with giggles echoed in the hall till something hit in yn's head.

Yn-"Father didn't come ?" She asked her grandmother.

Grandma-" He had some work. But don't worry he'll be here by tomorrow." She said consoling yn.

Yn-"yeah.....work." she sighed.

Looking at the saddened surrounding lara said

Lara-"By the way yn where is your fashionable mother in law and her silly son."

Yn glared at her for the taunt.

Yn-"They will arrive tomorrow for sure."

Lara-" Yaaa. Now you're glaring at your bestfriend for your in-laws"

Lara-"Well said people changes after marriage."

Yn just rolled her eyes while grandma and lara shared a smile together.

Dinner over.

It was midnight already. Yn headed to her room. She opened the door. Got inside.

And her body stiffened because of something/someone infront.

Jungkook was standing beside the closet with towel wrapped around his waist. He just came out of shower.

The water dripping from his wet hairs slide down through his wide neck - puffed chest -well built abs and disappearing somewhere inside the towel. That tattooed arm was so mesmerizing.