19. Life at stake

Yn was inside the bathtub when the loud sound of room door slamming pulled her out of her thoughts.

Who it could be at this hour. She grabbed the bathrobe immediately and put it on herself to  cover her bare body. Take few steps towards the bathroom door. She heard footsteps outside.

She flipped the door nob to open it. But before she could sense anything the bright light from the room halted her feets. A large amount of heat touched her wet skin.

When she opened her eyes and what she saw next get her blood ran cold. There was a fire engulfing the room from all sides. There isn't just a few flames; it's an extremely large and destructive fire that causes devastation.

The flames were spreading everywhere; the roof was on fire, the curtains and windows were on fire, fire was even blazing on the floor and furnitures, bursting out through windows and door openings.

What she saw, she could not stop her scream. Her body felt numb. Fear ricocheted through her body. The smoke filling her chest ,choking her lungs. Causing her to  breathe unevenly. The drumming of her heart reached a fever pitch.

"Yn move back"

A loud sound reached her ears. She wanted to . Her every instinct scremed at her to move back and curl up until the danger was over, but her muscles felt so weak to obey her brain's command.

Her pulse reached deafening levels and drowned out every thing except the heavy ominous sound of rising flames. No matter how hard she fought the creeping paralysis , she couldn't move.

Jungkook-"Have you lost your fvcking mind."
The sharp shout and firm grip on her elbow made body jerk , a gasp of life in the face of death.

The man's hot breathe fanned across her face. Her stomach turned. In a blink of an eye his arms slide under her legs while the other supporting her back. He lifted her in the air.

Her scared eyes meet looked upto his dark gleaming ones. The nerves popping out his side profile. She should be worried about her life but time flipped back with every footfall.

She had been saved like this before. Pressure squeezed the oxygen from her lungs when she got a flashback.

Fire outburst everywhere. A little girl was crying and screaming. Her gazed fixed at a particular direction. She saw faded figure engulfed by the flames. A quavering sound came from the direction.

??-"Yn my child i love you."  The voice was shaky and little unclear.

Yn's hand trying to reach to that figure. But a tight grip on her body resisting her movements while increasing the distance between her and that blur figure.

??-"Aaahhhhh...." The wailing sound echoed her ears .

Yn jumped back to the senses. She panting. Her body jerked again on a sudden touch on her shoulders.

 Her body jerked again on a sudden touch on her shoulders