21.Taking care of her :)

Her nerves jolted when she imagined and interpreted his sinful words. Her cheeks heated. Crimson take over her cleavage.
She blinked dumbstruck, unable to utter a single word.

No matter how much strength she gathers everytime this man has the power to suck it all out of her soul. But she managed to ignore the strange feeling inside her.

Yn-"I maybe of use to you." It came out more like a wishper.

At her response jungkook raised his eyebrow in amusement. But didn't said anything to let her explain what she actually mean.

She also wants to narrate more wisely. But their proximity making it harder for her. Which was increasing every second.

His eyes devoring her lips ,the devil tempting for the taste of his prey. She shuts her eyes in nervousness and left a heavy breath.

Yn-"I...i ... Can cure her ...!!"
She speaks up right before his lips could capture hers. Her words startled him to move back a bit. It took no long for his lustful eyes to turn dark and fierce.

Yn-"I c..can cure her for...for u." She said immediately after observing dangerous change in his expression and clenching jaw. Only to add fuel to already bursting fire. Instead of trembling knees she's still stood there with a certain amount of confidence. As she was aware of his reaction already when she took that decision last night. She was final year medical student. She's much more capable along with those straight A's on her report card. And she knows that.

Yn-"My father is responsible for her state that's why i want to take responsibility for her curing her. Then you have no reason to hurt my family right and also....."
She couldn't complete the sentence before he moved with speed.

Jungkook-"And who the fvck do you think you're." Fury took over his words as he pressed his body onto her's. She could now feel his every tensed muscle. The veins popping out of his collar screaming danger but she won't shut down after coming this far.

Yn-"A doctor Mr Jeon. I'm sure you're aware about it."

Jungkook-"Do you even have the mere idea what she's suffering from due to your filthy father's deed." He punched his fist harshly on the pillar beside her head.

Jack has already arrived in the hall hearing devil's shouts. And what he witnessed in front of his eyes wasn't a pleasurable sight.

Yn-"I'll know once you get me to see her reports." Jack immediately understands what was the whole conversation going about.

Some moments ago he left them together and it's already a mess. And how the hell did she get to know about her it wasn't a good news.His instincts know jungkook won't cause her any harm but looking at his temper yn really needs to shut her mouth instantly. Because the devil can't be trusted.

Jack-"Yn you should go to ur r..."
His effort to save her went in vail. As jungkook raised his hands in the air without taking his fierce gaze off her. Blood was dripping down his wounded palm disappearing inside the black sleeves to his suit. Yn was shivering already due to tension that has risen in the atmosphere.

Before she could even think further he grabbed her palm. Dragging her harshly with him. The blood from his hand has now spread over yn's pale skin along with the firm grip. Jack also hurriedly followed them.

Yn-" leave please... it's paining." She begged. But the devil has no room for mercy. That hard grip on her wrist are going to leave several marks.

Jack-"Jungkook let her go.." his attempt to save her failed. Those pleading left no effect on the monster lurking outside the human body.

After passing through hallways he finally opened the door with the loud thud causing the people inside flinch.

It was the same room that look more like a hospital ward with the same girl lying on the bed. The only difference was there were some other people inside.