2nd Prologue

"Aditya please leave your work aside for sometime and look at your daughter".Aditya who was talking to someone on the phone disconnected the phone and looked at Tara with concern and asked "what happened to my princess?"

"Relax Adi!"She put her hand on his shoulder and said "nothing happened to her, but you noticed that ever since Suman and Raj went to America, my daughter does not talk much to anyone, she just keeps to herself".

"I know Tara but what can I do she doesn't want talk, play and do anything with other children. You didn't pay attention, poor Rudra(Rudra is Raj's Cousin) keeps following her to talk to her but she also fights with him.
Bhaiya, Bhabhi(Anand and Varsha Awasthi) love our doll so much that they even scold their daughter without her mistakes but it has no effect on Ishika. What should I do? I want to see my daughter running around the house laughing like before, his voice showed how helpless he was" Aditya said.

"I know what to do now Aditya, enough is enough, now I will not see my daughter like this," Tara said while looking at Ishika who was silently sitting on the sofa."What are you planning to do?" He asked her.

She looked at him and said "I am going to America with Ishika, You stay here and take care of your business and come to meet us often otherwise we will come here to meet you. I am going to apply to some hospitals for my job there and you book flight tickets"

Instead of arguing with his wife Adity agreed with her decision because he also knows this is the option best for their daughter.

"Tara"someone called her from back when she turned she found out she was her college friend Jyoti Suryavanshi (Rudra's mom).

She hugged her and said "madam found out time to come and meet me.Tara now don't get started, you are also a doctor. Anyway, I have not come to meet you but I came for my doll. Where is she?"

"Your doll" Tara said pointing towards Ishika. Jyoti went to her.

Everyone was sitting on the dining table for Sunday's lunch when Tara said "I am thinking of going to America" hearing her words everyone was shocked except the little girl who got happy.

"You are thinking of going there leaving everything here but why?" Anand asked.

Aditya said "Bhaiya, you see, it has been almost two years since Raj left and my daughter has been withered since then, that is why I want both of them to go".

"But Aditya, this is not a solution if Ishika is unable to live without Raj, then you take her to him, she is still a child when she grows up, she will take care of herself." Jyoti said and everyone agreed with her.

Tara argued back"But what difference does it make Jyoti, anyway in future both the children have to live together and both remain happy with each other".

"Ok fine I will get the tickets, we will all go to drop you both and will also meet everyone there on this pretext" Anand said while finishing his food.

Ishika was the happiest, her feet were not on the ground, she went to the room to do her packing.

She held her panda and said "Sugar! we are going to meet our Raj but I will not talk to him. You will also, we both are angry with him and if you try to talk to him I will beat you and if I will try you can also do the same with me ".

From that day onwards she became a little happy, not only the days but the hours she counted when will she go .In Exchange of taking her to America, Tara had taken a promise from her that "she will become a doctor after growing up and she happily promised to her mom that she will".

The day passed and the day came when everyone went to America, Ishika wore a blue coloured jumper with white shorts, she came first and sat in a Red Mustang GT, her favorite car and told her father that she would go to the airport in this car.

Anand and Varsha was in black Mercedes with their daughter Nisha, Rudra was in Audi Q5 with his parents. Everyone left for airport.

Everything was good till Then a container came and hit the Mustang. The impact was so strong that the vehicle went sideways and fell through the divider.

Aditya died on the spot but Tara, who was covered in blood, somehow pulled out Ishika from the car who was unconscious and bleeding very much. Everyone else quickly came out of their car. Anand quickly pulled Ishika from Tara's hands. Tara was still trapped inside the car.

Before Tara came out, the car exploded with such force that only flames were rising; Tara and Aditya also got burnt along with the car.

Everyone was in shock but seeing Ishika's condition they quickly took her to the hospital. The doctor had performed the surgery "she was not out of danger and there was no chance of her survival at all. Even if she survives by the grace of God, she would have lost her memory due to excessive blood loss and shock".

"Ishika, who was so happy some time ago as if the whole world was in her grasp, is fighting her death after losing everything", saying that Jyoti started crying like mad.

Everyone was crying. Anand felt that he had been shocked, he had lost his brother. He was sitting like a ghost without saying anything.

22 days passed but there was no movement in Ishika's body, she was in a coma, no medicine and prayers were working.

🎶🎶🎶🎶🎶🎶🎶🎶🎶🎶🎶🎶

Mujhe yoon hi kar ke khawabo se juda
Jaane kahan chhup k baitha h khuda
Jaanu na main kab se hua khud se gumshuda
kaise jiyun?rooh bhi mujhse h juda
kyun meri raahein mujhse puchhe,"ghar kahan hai?"
kyun mujhse aake dastak puchhe,"dar kahaan hai?"
raahein aisee jinki manzil hi nahi
dhoondho mujhe, ab main rahta hu vahin
dil hai kaheen aur dhadkan hai kaheen
saansein hai, magar kyun main zinda hi nahi ?

Hey Everyone I literally don't want to write this prologue. But I have to it is little emotional but I hope you will like it.

I have updated some spoilers of this story on Insta. So follow me on it