Chapter 11

Author's Pov

"The wedding will happen today and it will happen today, even though God can't stop the wedding today, the only difference is that now instead of Mehak, Aarushi will become the bride. I will not give people a chance to raise a finger on the honor of Suryavanshi's at any cost.". Yuvraj said, looking at her.

"Gussa dimaag pe chadh gaya hai tumhare, wo chhod kar chali gai hai to dulhan main kyun banu aur waise bhi mera koi mood nahi hai shaadi krne ka aur tumse to bilkul bhi nahi, main koi dhol nahi hu jo jise mann karega baja dega" she sighed.

(anger has gone to your mind, she has left you so why should I become a bride and anyway I am in no mood to marry and certainly not to you, i am not a drum that will anyone play)

She was about to leave the room but he grabbed her hand, pinned her on the wall, holding her both hands above her head and said "don't force me to do anything I don't want to do, just do whatever I said otherwise you will not like the consequences, cupcake".

She jerked his hand "don't you fucking dare to touch me or force me for anything, I will take your life right here, I am a doctor, I know a hundred ways to make a murder look like an accident"

She was about to leave again when Yuvraj grabbed her from the waist, he tilted her upward and forced her to look into his eyes "you dare to go against my will and I will fucking destroy every person and every thing which are related to you".

She didn't even blink and said"do whatever you want, I am not afr......." "Rushi let's go and get ready" Aashvi interrupted between them and freed her from yuvraj.

"Avi, have you lost your mind what are you saying? "Aarushi asked her in a slow voice, she whispered "you keep quiet and come with us, this man is not as clean as he looks, I heard from my dad that he is a saint only in appearance, otherwise there is no bigger sinner than him and one long hair man about whom no one knows in business world and criminal world"

Hearing Aashvi's words, Aarushi looked at Yuvraj once from head to toe, she was wondering that if he is like this then why has he never done anything to her till date. "okay fine I am ready to marry you" she said.

"It's good for you that you agreed to yourself, your wedding lehanga is in your room go and get ready "he said and left the room . Aarushi went into the room with her friends and locked the room from inside. she started to change her outfit into white wedding lehanga.

"Rushi, are you really going to marry him? It's not a good idea, he doesn't deserve you and you always wanted to marry someone you love, not someone who will force you to marry him" Vaidehi was trying her to convince.

Vaidehi turned towards Aashvi and asked "what did you tell her that she got ready to destroy her own life, didn't you think about her once, she doesn't even like him and he loves her sister not her"

"Princess vaidehi, can you please think carefully once, if she did not say yes to marriage, what do you think, he agreed to it? 'Never' you know about Suryavanshi's and your family business rivalries, just ask your brother how your family enemies are" Aashvi said

"Avi, where are you adding to what? What does the enmity between our families have to do with this marriage?" Vaidehi asked. "It has nothing to do with it, I am explaining to you that he will  whatever he wants and now he wants to marry her to save his reputation, so he is not going to agree right now" Aashvi explained.

Both aashvi and vaidehi were accusing and judging each other's actions and giving their opinion on each other's ideas

"SHUT UP YOU TWO "

"stop shouting at each other, I know you both are tensed for me and let me tell did you guys literally think that I will agree to marry anyone who will force me, he doesn't know Aarushi Awasthi properly", she said and there was a mischievous smile on her face.

"What are you saying? tell me what's going is your devil brain" avi asked.
"Tum logo ko lagta hai ki main kisi ki jabardasti se shaadi kar lungi aur wo bhi uss jhingur ki shakal wale se shaadi karungi " she said last lines and both of her friends glared at her.

"Hnhh, I'm sorry , I know he is one of the most good looking men in the business world but for he is a ghingur and he will always" she corrected her words.

"I knew it, you will never do something like this in your wildest dream, but what will you do now, how will you stop this wedding?"Vaidehi asked,"The same thing that Mehak did, I don't know why she went but I am about to run away from the marriage" she said

"If you have to run away from the wedding then why are you getting dressed in bridal attire?" Aashvi asked with a sigh.

"This lehanga is so pretty and I think it's a specially designed for someone, just look at the work of this lehanga and he said, this lehenga is for me, so I am running away wearing it and anyway, I was fond of wearing bridal lehenga, so I would practice today for my wedding." she said

"Aarushi grow up and how come you think everything is a joke? It's such a tense situation and you are thinking of completing your weird bucket list", Aashvi said and she rolled her eyes.

"If you want to dress like a bride, then do it, but how will you run away from there ? there are so many people outside and now Yuvraj has increased the security, no one can come or go from here now" vaidehi asked while fixing her hairs

"I have a solid plan for this, look from my balcony there is a steel ladder which is connected directly to the back side of the garden and from there I will slowly run away through the back gate", she told her plan to them and both exchanged a look and then agreed to help her.

After sometime she got ready as bride to tick her bucket list, Aashvi went out of the room to check where is Yuvraj and she came to know he is busy with some ministers , she quickly came back to room and told aarushi and vaidehi it's time to execute the plan.

"Hey Kanha Ideal dulhan banne ka shaukh tha aur yahan main bhagodi dulhan ban gai hu, aapne to ek sec mein waqt badal diye jazbaat badal diye" , she said under her breath

(Oh Kanha, I had the desire to be an ideal bride and here I have become a runaway bride, you have changed the time and emotions in a second)

"What are you muttering while standing there? just run away from her before anyone comes and you have to get married " Aashvi said while looking down from the balcony.

Aarushi hugged her friends and came down from the stairs, luck also favoured her, neither did anyone meet her in the garden nor at the back gate, she came out of her house without getting noticed by anyone.

After walking some distance from her house, she stopped and took a deep breath knowing that she came out of the most dangerous situation of her life, she started dancing in the middle of the road without any music as she won the medal in olympics , after a good dancing session her feet stopped when she realised her phone was in her car and she had no money, what will she do now? her apartment is very far from the location.

"It is not as big a deal as I am thinking, I can take lift the from someone andanyway, after seeing me in lehenga, someone will give me a lift and think that there will be some emergency, there are some good people", she consoled herself and smiled.

°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°=============°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°

Imp:- you guys tell me one thing, tum sab mere ko batate kyun nahi ho tumhe chapter kaisa laga, do you guys think I am antaryami jo pata chal jaega tumhe pasand aaya nahi, main mar mar k likhu to koi baat nahi aur tumhe batane mein maut aati hai, very bad thing this is😞, maine bhi chapters delay krne lagane hai, when you guys don't want to interact with me, then there will be no fun, samjh jao chup chaap se meri baata warna maine sabko pit dena hai

Thank you so much for reading
That's all for today ☺️
Hope you will like this chapter
Share your opinion and feedback about this and vote for it
Follow me on Instagram for more updates and spoilers 💗