|01|

❀•°•═════ஓ๑♡๑ஓ═════•°•❀
Love me like I'm your first.
❀•°•═════ஓ๑♡๑ஓ═════•°•❀

𝐍𝐨𝐰 𝐥𝐨𝐚𝐝𝐢𝐧𝐠. . .

1st POV

"You Y/n?"

"Uhm yes I am, what can I do for you?"
I stood up to face the person and saw Asa-Chan, Hime-Chan and Masa standing behind him with worried expressions but I gave them a reassuring expression in return so they could know I would be okay.

"I-I guess we'll see you next class N/n."

"Yea cya next class Masa."

I turned back to face the person and saw he wasn't bad looking so I relaxed a bit but I was still tense, starting shit on the first day was not my kinda thing so I wasn't really sure what to expect.

"The names Daichi from student council."

'Ah, student council.'

"Oh for a sec I was scared cuz I thought I already started shit on the first day."

"Nah dw you're good, I just wanted to ask you if you'd wanna be friends."

"Huh? Well that's not exactly what I was expecting but sure, can I ask why tho?"

"I guess it's cuz I saw you with that idea of yours."

"Shit and your student council too? You gonna reprimand me?"

"What? No you're fine I couldn't care less, well I guess cya around."

"Cya around also call me N/n since we're friends!"

"In that case call me Dai."

"Kay, bye bye."
I smile at him and wave to which he did the same thing, I guess it wasn't so bad I thought I was gonna end up in a crime documentary, I really gotta stop watching those.

I realized the bell was about to ring again so I ran to my next class with the three musketeers and quickly seated myself in the table with them, this time the desks weren't spread out, they were long tables that fit two and I sat next to Hime-Chan.

I was actually liking these seats before I realized the class was science, I started rubbing my forehead and sweating, yes I still infact get ptsd from middle school science but not to worry it's not that bad.

"Everyone settle down! And I see that you already picked your seats, very well than! Prepare to make a chemical reaction happen!"

"She yells a lot doesn't she N/n-chan?"

"She talking like she's British or sum."
She smacked my shoulder playfully and we started laughing, but immediately shut up when the science teacher looked around to see who was disturbing the silence.

She excused us to go do science shit and then she left, honestly bad move but the class was pretty well behaved since it was a bunch of 1st years awkwardly socializing with each-other.

I started checking the cabinets to find alcohol and a lighter, I'm starting off easy this time.

"What do you need alcohol and a lighter for N/n-Chan?"

"Wait and see Hime-Chan!"
I struggled to open the bottle and finally did it but it made a loud pop sound and everyone was looking at me, man fuck y'all bitches too.

I poured the alcohol onto an empty desk near me and three musketeers since I was doing it for them, it was just a demonstration of what may happen during the tutoring session.