|04|

❀•°•═════ஓ๑♡๑ஓ═════•°•❀
Say you need me.
❀•°•═════ஓ๑♡๑ஓ═════•°•❀

𝐍𝐨𝐰 𝐥𝐨𝐚𝐝𝐢𝐧𝐠. . .

"WATCH WHERE YOU'RE GOING!"

"Huh?"

"I said watch where you're going."

"I'm sorry but I'm pretty sure I was standing still? Perhaps you bumped into me but I take full responsibility for it."

"Oh well.. I'm sorry if I bumped into you I'm just really tired today."

"How so?"

"Gang stuff, you wouldn't know."

"Ah well you can buy something, it's on me dw."

"No it's fine."

"I insist, I'm very sorry if I worsened your day."
He got off of me and held his hand out for me to reach it.

"Thank you, find what you like and meet me back in this isle."

I turned my focus back onto the prices of the bandages wondering which one was worth it.
'3 dollars for a pack of 20, or 5 bucks for a pack of 45? Obviously the 5 dollars one tf why am I thinking about it.'

I grabbed the 5 dollar one and waited, someone tapped my shoulder from behind and I saw that it was that guy again.

"Find what you needed?"

"Ah, yeah I did."

"Good, let's go!"
I grabbed his hand and walked to the checkout, paying for his stuff and mine. I took his item out the bag and gave it to him with a smile.

"Thanks for paying, um what's your number so I could pay you back."

"You can have my number but you don't have to pay me back yk? It was on me dw."

"Ah okay then."
He gave me his phone and I typed in my number and added myself onto his contacts.

"N/n?"

"That's my nickname and what I let people call me, no need for honorifics."

"The names Rindou."

"I'll see you around then, call me anytime!"
I walked away with my purchases and looked back to give him a smile, I'm not sure if I'm lucky because I dodged fights with delinquents or I'm unlucky that I meet them.

I was back home and checked the time to see it was 11:06.
"Hm shouldn't have debated on the prices, maybe then I would've been home sooner."

Rindou's POV

"Rindou! Did you get what you needed?"

"Yeah."

"I saw a girl giving you her number, is my baby bro finally becoming a man?"

"What- Dude no."

"Then why'd she give you her number?"

"I asked for it."

"Oh so you like her?"

"No, she payed for my things and I wanted her number so I could pay her back, she said that I didn't have to pay her back but I could still get her number."

"What's her name?"

"N/n, that's what she wants me to call her."

"Alright so she offered to pay for your things no charge and you got her number?"