19.

[ Hey babes! I'm posting another early chapter and since you've been waiting so patiently, I thought it was a good moment to feed you, feral cats.]
[This, indeed, is a smut chapter so have fun and thank you all for 3k reads.]
[I LOVE YOU <3]

-Senpai

———————(Katarina)————————

His arms fit perfectly around me. I felt safe. As if nothing in the world could hurt me when I was with him, not even my own lies.

He spoke to me but it was barely a blur in my already fogged up mind, I couldn't make out anything he said. My heart ached and I felt weak. I clung to him but he cupped my face to look into my eyes.

If one didn't know any better, they'd say I looked like a blob fish. I felt my face on fire, yet I wasn't running a fever. My body felt tired yet I hadn't done much physical work. His hands on my cheeks made my bleeding heart skip a beat or two.

This side of him was new. So careful, mindful of his words. I couldn't contain it anymore. I couldn't ignore the screaming voice in the back of my mind.

I love him.

But I was scared.

That maybe he didn't feel the same for me, that he was just guilty for what he did to me. Nothing more...

But then again, all the little things he did for me. The times he trusted me to show vulnerability. The freshly brewed coffees I used to get every day with a cold yet meaningful 'good morning'.

Would a man that wasn't in love do such things for someone? Was it just a way for him to tell me I was on his good side? He doesn't look or behave like the type of man to openly admit his emotions.

"Simon... I..."

I wanted to talk but my voice broke. I wanted to say it but I couldn't. Just do it damnit!

"You don't have to explain anything to me, Kat.. I don't want to force it out of you, I don't have a right to do that."

"No... I.. dammit.. I love you, Simon Riley."

I felt his body tense, his posture becoming stiff. His eyes had a glimpse of hope in them, as if what I had just said awakened something in him.

"I couldn't keep it in anymore I-"

A pair of lips set themselves on mine and my eyes went wide. His mask was slightly raised to sit just above his nose, the subtle stubble tickling my face.

He... HE'S KISSING ME!?

"Mmh.. Sim-"

"Shut up."

He barked back at me, wrapping his arms around my waist to pull me closer. His lips devoured mine in a gentle way, hungrily kissing me. I felt my stomach flip in excitement as my own arms snaked around his shoulders.

I returned his kiss with a bit of hesitance, unsure if this was another hallucination or it was really happening.

(I suggest you start the song here ;))

Simon groaned against my lips, trying to introduce his tongue to mine which I accepted with a giggle.

Our tongues danced together, letting our passion consume our thoughts. I wanted nothing more than for him to keep me in his arms. I didn't give a damn that he found out about my dirty secret if it meant I could finally have the man I've yearned for.