15.

[early chapter for you feral creatures. Wanted to say thank you so so much for 1k reads. I love you guys so much.]
[bonne appetit babes <3]

- Senpai

—————————————————————

The elevator dinged at the last floor of the mansion, indicating me that my ride was over and it was time for action. Diego stepped out before me, offering me his arm with a smug smirk on his face.

Like a naughty little panther, I ignored his gallantries and stepped forward myself, the red dress barely holding on for dear life around my wide hips.

I didn't hesitate to think of a plan to distract this Mr Clean looking ass buffoon. An idea sparked itself into my unstable mind, purposefully making me drop the tiny purse I held.

I slowly bent down to grab it, making sure the hungry dog had a good view before I would break his neck with my heel. He fell right into the trap, positioning himself behind me like Alejandro had done, only difference was that my stomach flipped in an uncomfortable way.

The butterflies I felt having the colonel's attention had fleed the scene, leaving disgust in their place.

He groaned and let his hands roam from my hips up to my waist. They kept reaching further up until I smiled seductively, earning a little hiss of pleasure from him when I pressed myself against his hardening crotch.

"Like what you see?"

I murmured to him, taunting him to dare for more. Diego gripped my breasts and I knew right then and there it was the perfect time to take him out. I planted my feet well onto the floor, grabbing the back of his shirt to flip him over my back and onto the floor.

He hit the tiles like an overly grown pear, a few curses slipping his vulgar lips. I kept a tight grip on his wrist, twisting it enough for him to let me hear those sweet sounds of pain.

"Maldita perra! (You damn bitch!) Let go of me- ARGH"

My heel made contact with his arm, pinning it down.

"Tsk tsk tsk. No me insultes, papito (don't insult me, daddy) or that filthy dick you have will come off next"

He shot me a glare, as I reached for the gun in his belt.

A desert eagle, how unoriginal.

My finger pulled the safety off, aiming it at his face with the same sensual grin

"Open, baby. Nice and slow.."

I pushed the barrel of the gun against his lips until it forced his mouth open, comfortably laying my finger on the trigger.

His curses and threats were muffled by the cold metal pushed in the back of his throat, slowly suffocating him.

"You like that? hm?"

A pleasured sigh left my lips, teasing the prominent little tent that formed in his pants.

"I'll see you in hell, perro."

I pulled the trigger finally, his eyes rolling into the back of his head. His arms fell limp, the pool of blood spreading underneath him. I kept the heavy pistol with me, walking towards the closed heavy wooden doors at the end of the corridor.

If he brought me all the way here, it must mean something. That poor old idiot.

I knocked on the door, an armed guard opening it for me just to come face to face with the same gun that took out the owner of the house.

He fell backwards onto the floor, alerting  his mate that was just a few meters away. I shot him too, stepping carefully over their corpses to finally make my way to the main office where Sin Nombre was probably hiding.

The shots were loud yet nobody came out to check. Strange yet very wise.

I opened the door carefully, ready to brace myself for a storm of bullets. Yet that storm never came. I inspected the area, clearing it before speaking into the tiny earpiece.

"Price, how copy?"

It took that old man a few seconds to probably wake up from his nap and answer me.

"Waiting on you"

"Diego is down. Took him out on the last floor. I'm in Sin Nombre's office. No sign of him"

Price let out a 'hm'

"Roger that. Search the rest of the floor. Has to be somewhere near"

Only then did I feel a hard cylindrical object gently nudge the back of my head.

My body tenses, raising my arms nonchalantly to decrease the adrenaline pumping through my veins. Too cocky maybe.

"You wiped out my men. Naughty girl."

A womanly voice spoke behind me, probably the owner of the weapon threatening to shoot my brains out.

"A very naughty one at that, wanna try punishing me?"

Damnit stop being so thirsty for danger, Kat! This bitch could very well be your target.

"Filthy... just how I like them"

"I suggest you drop your weapon. I have three snipers with your head in their scope, El Sin Nombre."

I say with a serious tone though it was an obvious lie. There was nobody having my back from outside other than Price. Graves and his shadows apparently needed a bit more time until getting here with their damn chopper. Ghost would've been the sniper, but he was sick and bed ridden. I was on my own.

"You play dirty, hermosa."

I chuckled, backing into her gun before stabbing my heel into her foot and throwing her by the hair on the ground. Swift and painful.

She groaned and shot a bullet towards me but missed by half an inch. The bullet grazed my cheek and I kicked her in the tit, forcing her onto her tummy to secure her hands.

"You've been caught, hermosa"

She chuckled bitterly and I forced her to stand on her own, pushing her out onto the small balcony that was in front of the office. Graves came with the chopper, Alejandro catching up to us.

"What the fuck..."

He spoke and I turned to him whilst Sin Nombre shot him a look.

"All good, colonel?"

That was a suspicious response to seeing our target finally get caught. Were they old lovers? Impossible.. but maybe?

"I'll explain later. Let's get the fuck out of here."

I nod and board the helicopter, sitting opposite of the woman that was known as Sin Nombre.

"Price, Sin Nombre is in custody. It's a woman"

"Wow... well that surely is a turn of events. Eyes peeled, I'll see you all back at base"