one shot - 5

[ Modern au ]

Anne is a professor in Tokyo university and chall is a doctor.

And they didn't knew eachother until their parents tied them up in a arrange marriage.

What ?! Mom I don't even know him ! , Anne cried out .

" Dear he is a nice guy - his parents are my friend. He was outside since he was young so that's why you didn't meet him . "

" I don't care! Please why ? I am still young ! " , she says as she frowned.

Her mother laughed it off . Amd walked away.

" Bruh "
.
.
.

" Chall I need you to marry Anne- she is a nice girl . She is smart and beautiful, kind . "

Dad I already have a girlfriend ! , chall fought back .

" That girl just using you for your money. "

That's true but I love her -

" son you will see that life's changes move on . "
.
.
.

Chall went out to meet his girlfriend.

Hey challe babe ! , Paige says as she went up to him .

I want to break up - he says bluntly.

She widen her eyes , " what why " , she asks.

" You are just using me so there is no point . Good bye have a nice life . " , He says as he walked away.

Ugh ! Why does he have to do that ! Now what ? , she thought annoyed.
.
.
.

The wedding was simple and elegant. And it was their wedding night .

Challe was in the hotel room . He got freshed and started to do some things on his laptop .

Anne wore a lose night gown . Since that's what she was suppose to wear. She walked in the room as she noticed challe.

She decided to sit on the sofa . She was tired so she drifted off to sleep .

Challe finished his work and he was about to go to bed as he saw bet sleeping on the sofa . He didn't care at first then felt bad and carried her to the bed . And laid her down . And pulled the blanket so she would be comfortable. He lied down beside her and puts a pillow between them as a barrier.

[ The next day ]

Anne woke up early and saw that she is on the bed . She jolted up and saw challe sleeping peacefully.

She got up and decided to take a shower . When she got out she saw challe was already up . He messed his hair up as he got up . He walked up to her as she took a step back .

Anne ? He called her as he took a step forward.

" I-i am sorry if I did anything wrong ! "

He looked at her with confused eyes , " You did nothing wrong- , I just wanted to say tonight we have a party . So be dressed I will pick you up from the hotel . " , he says as he went in the bathroom to get dressed .

She stood there confused . Where was he going ? And then it hit her " why am I caring about him . "

[ That night ]

- in the car -

She sat in the car as challe was talking to someone on the phone outside . He looked happy talking to them . Anne made a angry pout . Since she knew he had a girlfriend before . " could it be her " .