oneshot-3 [ part 2 ]

Anne was sleeping since she was tired . Chall was sitting beside her holding their baby daughter.

Slowly Anne woke up . Chall quickly put the baby back to her cot and helped Anne sit up .

Ow ! She whinned.

Princess it would hurt a bit - just bare this , I am sorry I can't help you get out of this pain .

What ? It's not your fault or anything it's natural... why are you sorry ? She asked .

I feel sad that you are hurt but I can't help you , he replied.

Anne smiled as she asked him to give the baby to her .

Chall handed baby mizu to Anne.

Chall she looks alot like you ! She smiled as the baby cooed

Well I hoped she would look like you , you know- he says as Anne pulled his sleeve to get his attention.

Chall looked over to her and she told him to lower his head . He did as she said . And then she gave him a small kiss .

Either ways she looks pretty you know , Anne says as chall nodded .

Chall hugged Anne and carried the baby as they baby was awake .

Chall was happy that the baby was giggling at her parents who were a lot worried few hours ago for her . Since she wasn't moving and her momma was hurt .

Anne are you feeling alright now ? He asked .

Hm , she nodded .

I was worried you know- chall says in a low tone .

I know ... she says .

Forget it - let's just hope the best for the future . And hope we can be happy with our baby , he says as Anne agreed and prayed so they could be happy .

Both of the parents kissed baby mizu at the same time which got her smiled .

.

A new road ahead foe the new family .

.
.
.

Short but I have exam u see