oneshot - 3

This is an AU where Anne is a sick  . And she is in the verge of life and death . Fighting to live . And this is a modern AU !
.
.
.

* Beep beep beep *

The noise of the monitor made challe anxious.

Anne's breaths were in a rhythm a slow rhythm... it was pain full for challe to see like this . Their friend mithrill lid pod was always there for them .

The doctors ran in a they noticed her heart beat was slowly stopping.

Nurse prepare everything fast ! The doctor shouts . As the nurse nodded .

Challe was sitting outside of the room . He looked down as he didn't even notice that he was crying .

Challe - mithrill says as he pats his back .

Anne was in a pain . She whinned in pain as the nurse began to put more tubes through her soft skin and weak body .

Tears rolled down her eyes .....

Ch-challe , she says between her breaths as she was struggling to breath. The nurse quickly puts her oxygen mask back on .

Nurse get the blood bag ! The doctor commands.

The nurse did as the doctor says .

As challe was given permission to be next to her . He held her hand every moment .

Anne you will be fine ! He cried out .
You promise me that you will be fine ! Y-you promised me that we would go to trips together! He says as he wiped her tears off ..

Chal-le I- lo-ve yo-- u , she says as he nodded and whispered something in her ears

Anne you can't leave me alone ! He shouts .
Anne I am sorry for that time ! I am sorry that I didn't listen to you that day bu-but I always listened to you . Ya know ! He cried out .

She nodded her head and he leaned in and gave her a kiss .

Sir your wife gave birth to a baby daughter and she needs to be checked,  the doctor says as they walked out to check the baby .

Did you heard what they said ? Challe asked her .

Anne gave him a weak smile and nodded .

.
.
.

[ 1 day before her she was at the hospital ]

Anne ! He rushes to her as she fell from the stairs.

Challe- I am feeling dizzy .... my vi-visions are blurry ~ she says as Challe tool her to the room .

Anne stay awake I am taking you to the hospital ! He says as she carried her to the car .

C-challe it hurts ! She says as she held her abdomen.

Anne - hold on ! He says as he drove fast .

C-challe our baby ! She cried out .

Anne wait a minute, please bare this for a minute we are already here ! He says as he carried her out of the car .

C-challe - before she could even finished she passed out .

Anne ! Anne ! He says as he rushed in the hospital.  He called the nurses out .

My wife is pregnant and she fell off the stairs! Pls help her ! He says as the nurses took her to the room .

[ After a few hours ]

The doctor called challe and he went in the room .

He saw Anne crying out in pain and agony. It h-urts ~ she cries .

Anne the doctor told me that the baby will be born in few hours so just bare this for few more hours - he says in rather a calm voice .

Challe I- I just want - go back home with y-ou .... she say she she held his hand .

Ofcouse you will ! He says .

Miss just bare this for a few more hours - the nurse says as they gave Anne some water .

Anne ~ don't you want to see out baby daughters? Don't you want her to call you mommy ? He asks as Anne nodded .
Just be strong I am always here for you ! He cheered her up .

Anne finally hit some sleep but she got woken up by the pain in her lower abdomen.

Ah ! She screamed as she tried to sit up.

Challe jump from the sofa he was sitting in . He puts his laptop away and rushed to her .

Is every think okey ? Is the baby already coming out ? Lemme call the doctor! He says as he called the doctor .

Anne nodded . As she held the railing for support .

The doctor came in and prepared everything .

After a few exhausting hours a loud noise of baby crying was heard .

And Anne fell back on the back knowing the exhaustance is over .

Challe leaned over and thanked her . The doctor  checked the baby and told them that the baby was safe but nodded to be checked further.

Challe noticed that Anne was asleep . So he didn't disturb her . And instead he went outside to tell their friends that the baby and Anne was safe. 

.
.
.

This was part one . And part 2 is coming up soon ! And what should the baby girl's name ?