25 - Family dinner

Aryan- so you are coming tomorrow to your future in law's house for the first time ...should I prepare something special ( he said as soon as Gayatri left).

Avi- you scared me Ryan...you really don't have any shame na.

Aryan- I have but I don't know after seeing you where it goes.

Avi- forget it lets continue our work( she said while hiding her blush).

Aryan- baby at least listen to me na.

Avi- Ryan you are getting more shameless day by day . Don't you feel ashamed ,we are in office.

Aryan- what can I do baby ,
I feel shy but it run away when I see you.

Avi- you should stop scrolling that cheesy reels too much.

Aryan- what can I do baby you are too hot to handle.

Avi- shut up and get back to work , we have to complete it before tonight.

Aryan- ahh Haan , why before tonight what are you going to do at night , something special.

Avi- probably a murder.

Aryan- where were we, that Malhotra project.

Avi- nautanki.

Next day

Avi- why I'm feeling nervous I'm just going to his house , or more probably my boss's house, but he is my boyfriend too , but it is a secret, but still they are going to my in laws, oh god avi what are you even thinking you both just started dating again and you are thinking about marriage, ohh God why am I even blushing, why do I even suddenly turned in a college going teenager , arghhhhh....

Driver- madam , we reached .

Avi- yes uncle , thank you , avi now behave yourself, don't embarrass yourself infront of your in laws, arghhh , boss family.

Gayatri - ohh avi beta you arrived , come , we were waiting for you and especially Aryan , I must say you both grow a strong bond in just few days.

(Avi blushed at her words but the blush was hidden from everyone but someone's eyes caught it).

Gayatri- come beta.

Avi- yes mam.

Gayatri - oh pls avi don't call me mam, you can call me aunty.

Avi - ok aunty.

[everyone settled on the dining table ....Gayatri on the head chair and on her right side kartik beside him his wife ...actually i don't remember his wife name if i have mentioned it before pls let me know...and on her right aryan beside him avi was sitting ]

Gayatri - you know what avi ,today is their father's birthday , and after he left us we always celebrate his birthday like this only, with happiness because he always want us to be happy so how can we be sad on his birthday , you are like family so that's why i invited you here.

Avi - this is no nice aunty , i can say uncle must be very happy today.

Gayatri- because his whole family is present here[ she murmured].

Avi- huh?

Gayatri- nothing.

Kartik- ok ok let's start eating, otherwise the food will get cold.

Gayatri- yes yes.

'''''''
[Avi was sitting silently and her hands were on her lap suddenly she felt someone's hands on her hands and she saw beside her ....aryan was looking down and smirking and his one hand was holding avi's hand and from other he was eating food ,and suddenly Gayatri spoke ]