41- Mehendi

Mehendi day

Aanya - do it like this not like this .
' she said running around the hall where the function is going to be held'.

Abhay - it's nice that all the functions are happening together, the workload is also less and the fun is doubled.

Gayatri - what are you talking bhaishab , we are a family now and we should take every responsibility and workload and upon that it's our children's marriage, it will be our heritage to work in their wedding.

Aanya- the mehendi artist has arrived where the bride is

Ankita - the bride is here.

' Avika came in a green outfit along with minimal jewellery and a pretty smile , and with her Ankita was also carrying a beautiful green anarkali suit , and she was looking cute with her little baby bump'.

Aanya- wow baby you are looking sooo beautiful.

Abhay/ Gayatri - My daughter is looking very beautiful.
' They both said at the same time and brusted in laughter '.

' Avi came and took everyone's blessings and settled down on her seat and the mehendi artist started their work '.

On the other side

Aryan- c'mon do it fast we are getting late.

Sid- have some patience I'm doing it.

Aryan- the function must have already started and the groom is missing.

Sid- stop your mellow drama its mehendi function, which is mainly for the bride not the groom.

Aryan- so what it is my marriage too and I am also the part of each and every function.

Sid- yah yah it's done , now let's go.

At venue

Gayatri - where were you both , you know na the function is already started and still you both got late , and ayu it's your own wedding still you are getting late , it's not done.

Aryan- sorry mom , but we were planning some surprise for avi that's why we got late.

' Half hour passed and almost everyone's hand was filled with heena , the bride's heena was not completed yet but she was getting bored '.

Avi- Anki , has Sid came.

Ankita - no why .

Avi- it's almost an hour and Ryan didn't even come here yet , is he not going to attend our mehendi.

Ankita - oh God avi are you having mood swings on your own wedding function.

Avi- it's not like that but he didn't come here to meet me , we are going to meet after the whole  one week , and it's our wedding function and he is not here yet , I'm missing him , but I'm a little upset too.

Ankita - you are missing your future husband but I'm missing my husband, I don't know why but he started to behave weirdly from the past few days.

Avi- why what happened.

Ankita - whenever I woke him up at night for asking something, he just got up , went to the kitchen and brought me ice cream , snacks and handover to me without saying anything and then stared at me while I ate them.

Avi- it's a good thing na.

Ankita - it's not , I know I carve them but before he lectures me about not eating junk food and ice creams late night , and now he just hand them over to me without saying a word , he don't love me anymore, maybe I'm just too annoying for him , that's why he just wanted to fulfill his duty that's all , he changed after our marriage.