Chapter 29

Meanwhile, back at Alfea the rest of the Winx were missing their friends Musa, Tecna, and Flora As they Stella finally gets annoyed and says what everyone is thinking.
" I don't know about you guys but I'm tired of just waiting here when our friends are off somewhere else begging for some better attire! "
Aisha and Bloom sighed.
"We miss them too Stella," Aisha says to her friend.
" then why are we just sitting around here" Stella wined.

"Because we're needed here at Alfea "Bloom responds.

Stella sighs on her mattress as the others go back to their studies.
"No! I refuse to just sit here! "Stella burst out of bed and went through her closet.
" Ah perfect," Stella says
Aisha and Bloom looked confused.

" I'm going to find our friends your welcome to join if you want," Stella says going to the room

Bloom and Aisha try to stop her.
" Stella..." bloom says as Stella looks over at her.

" bloom its been its been almost a year and 8 months since Tecna and Musa went to find flora. Alfea will be fine without us we saved the magical dimension now it's time to find our friends !" Stella says to them seriously.

Aisha nods her head agreeing with Stella's previous statement "She's right bloom, alfea is safe we don't know if our friends are Stella is right we need to go after them " Aisha says taking Stella's side as she is playing around with Tecna machine to start the portal up. Bloom looks hesitant about doing this but then realizes they are right.

The portal then opens as Bloom reminds them what Tecna said about the machine only being strong enough to bring them there not back so there was a chance they might be stuck where they were with them.

Aisha and Stella both agree they still wanna go despite the risk as Bloom texts Sky that she's leaving Alfea and tells him and the specialist to look after the place until they return after Bloom sends the text she puts her phone away as she takes Stella and Aisha's hand before they walk through bracing themselves for whatever lies up ahead.

~

Bloom Stella and Aisha appear in a forest.
" where are we? " Aisha says noticing so much nature all around her.
" I don't know "Bloom whispered as they sensed a women approach them.
They look to see Kikyo staring at them

The girls looked awkwardly at her before Bloom stepped up to her " Excuse me my name is Bloom and these are my friends Stella and Aisha

" Excuse me my name is Bloom and these are my friends Stella and Aisha. We were wondering if you could tell us if you saw our friends Flora, Musa, and Tecna" Bloom says as Kikyo stares at them silently.

" yes, I know them, "Kikyo says before smiling lightly at them she then falls weakly due to her still being in recovery she hasn't collected a lot of souls to get her energy back as Aisha caught her with Bloom they then felt something magical as Kikyo sensed it too as she thought back at the time when she was stuck in the cave with kagome she remembered sensing they're spiritually bound with her tecna, Musa and flora. Kikyo wonders if that's what's happening right now between them.

" what's happening?! " Stella panicked as the magical energy surrounded them.
Kikyo then tells them that they are experiencing something magical and that is happening because they created a bond between the fairy and the priestess.
" I read about it called Harmonix! " bloom says as she tells the girls to follow her lead.
" magic winx! Harmonix"

Kikyo then regained her strength through the girl's bond they now share.

The Winx girls stare at her as she thanks them.

"I'll guide you to Inyuashas group there you will find your friends," Kikyo says as they look confused.

She lightly laughs and tells them they should get going before nightfall. They follow her through the forest as she explains to them more about Inyuasha and his friends.