Chapter two

Flora followed her new friends kagome and Inyuasha through the forest . Inyuasha watched her carefully on the edge not sure if she can be trusted . Flora would notice his gazes towards her but only smile back as he looked away confused and angry.

" so Flora ." Kagome started as flower fairy looked towards her .
" uh, yes ." Flora said .
" are you really a fairy ? " . Inyuasha ears twitches as he pays very close attention to the conversation.

" yes , I'm the fairy of nature." Flora replied back honestly.

Inyuasha scoffed . " nature huh .. sounds pretty stupid to me ."

" Inyuasha!?" Kagome scolded as flora told her it was alright.

" hey , kagome ! " shippo says running over to kagome as flora watches the little fox demon run up and hug her .
" I thought you were going home ?" He asked .
" I was but we kinda found a new friend." Kagome says as shippo finally notices Flora behind them .

" who's she ?" Shippo asked curiously. " her name is flora and she's going to be joining us ." Kagome said as two more people came to greet her .

" kagome ? Your back so soon ." The demon slayer asked .

" my aren't you beautiful." Miroku says as he walks up to flora and grabs her hand .
Flora blushed shyly . " will you bear my children." The monk said as sango got mad at the monk for flirting with the young women as Inyuasha scoffed.
" typical."

Sango then yanked miroku by his ear dragging him away from Flora .

" guys , I want you to meet Flora . She's from a different time period just like me and she's lost . Me and Inyuasha found her by the tree of ages on my way to the well . I figured I bring her here ." Kagome tried to explain.

" hmmm. I see." Miroku said thinking deeply.
" how strange ? How did she get ? Did she use the well." Sango said curiously .

" well? " Flora asked not knowing what they are taking about.

" that's what I use to travel between the two worlds." Kagome explained .
"  I never heard anything about a well before . All I remember was sleeping in my room and waking up here ."

" how odd  . Sango must be right you must be here for some type of reason." Miroku said.

" I don't see why she has to come with us tho . We already have enough useless people on our team and I don't want to be stuck babysitting another useless girl ." Inyuasha spoke as ksgome crossed her arms .
" useless .huh." Kagome said as the half demon looked towards her scared.
" wait , kagome ! Don't say it ."
Kagome hummed to her self lightly as the half demon gulped in fear .
" sit boy ! " Inyuasha fell face flat to the ground crying out in pain .
Flora looked away not wanting to see the violent act being caused by the school girl .

" we'll I would love to stay here , but I should probably get going back to the well." Kagome says as Miroku gets an idea .

" maybe our new friend here can use the well to get back to her home ."

Flora looked at the monk . " you think it's possible for the well to take me back home."
He nods . " it's a possibility that we can try."

The group made their way towards the bone eaters well.

" this is the well that allows me to pass through my world to this one ." Kagome says to Flora as she walked up to the well . She sensed something strange vibrating from the well .
" are you sure this will work ." Flora questions.

" I'm not one hundred percent sure but if it can take kagome to her world there might be a chance it will do the same for you."

" I see , well if this works it was a pleasure meeting all of you ." Flora says waving goodbye as she moved towards the well before hopping in .