Chapter 15

Sesshōmaru and his group are journeying  through the forest  Rin  feels sad and pulls out the device Tecna gave her as Sesshōmaru watches her curiously .
Rin then pressed the button and heard the phone ringing .
" rin what are you doing?" Sesshōmaru questions.
" calling musa and tecna ." Rin replied as tecna appears.
Rin's face lights up . " tecna !"
Sesshōmaru looks taken back at the strange device .
" Rin , hey are you okay." Tecna asked .
Rin nods . " yeah ! I miss you ." Tecna smiles as musa calls out to rin " hey rin , hope your behaving ." Rin laughs as musa appears on the phone next to her . " I am ! It's nice seeing you guys again ."
" same here" musa replied .
" what are you guys doing?" Rin questioned
As musa points the camera to the groups camp .
Kagome and the others wave hi to rin as inyuasha looked annoyed as rin waves seeing them taking a short break .
" hey rin ! ." Flora says as musa gives her the phone .

" hey I remember you your flora ! Right" rin asked as flora nods

" hey I remember you your flora ! Right" rin asked as flora nods .
" your so pretty." Rin commented as flora blushed happily thanking her .
Rin then hears her stomach growling and tells them she'll call them later as she turns off her phone .

" lord Sesshōmaru musa and tecna are just fine with inyuasha and his friends is that amazing!" Rin cried excited as Sesshōmaru looked slightly pleased but didn't show it .

Rin the requests to leave to find food after her stomach growled.

Sesshōmaru nods As She leaves and Jaken is forced to oversee her actions. During Rin's search for food a cluster of Saimyōshō disguised as a large handed monster attacks her as Sesshōmaru instantly comes to the aid of Rin who had been snatched by the monster. When the Saimyōshō disperse Jaken uses his staff of two heads to control and destroy them. However the  several Saimyōshō sting Jaken before being killed.
As Sesshōmaru  then follows a weakened Saimyōshō figuring it will lead him to Naraku.

Meanwhile Jaken quickly tells Rin to take out the stingers that are in his arms but before Rin could remove the stingers they are absorbed into body allowing the poison they contain to spread throughout Jaken's body.
" jaken !" Rin cried as she asked him how she can help him .
" fairy dust is the only thing strong .....enough ...to cure...me"jaken said in pain as
Rin sets off with A-Un to find the inu group in hopes to cure Jaken .

Meanwhile Inuyasha and his gang notice the two Saimyōshō that stung Jaken and try to follow them back to Naraku before they die from losing their stingers.
Sesshōmaru arrives believing Inuyasha killed them and fights him.

During mid of the fight musa tells Sesshōmaru to stop fighting and explains to him what really happened as he stops to stares at her at looking towards inyuasha.
" if they die I'll personally kill you , halfbreed." He says seriously before leaving silently.

" is there something going on between you two ." Kagome asked curiously noticing how calm he was around her as Inuyasha looked taken back at kagomes words . " no we're just friends." Musa says to her . " are you sure ." Flora teased as they heard Rin appear on A-Un  .

" rin what are you doing here ." Tecna asked as Rin explained to them the situation with Jaken.
" I see she needs our fairy dust to heal him ." Flora says as rin nods pleading she didn't want him to die .
Inyuasha scoffed saying that's Sesshōmaru's problem as kagome says the sit command causing him to fall straight to the floor .
" musa ! Enchantix !"

Flora then magical appears a bottle to hold the fairy dust in .

Flora then successfully bottles up some of musas fairy dust.

As she then hands it to rin .

" thank you !" Rin cried as she hugged the three girls.
Before waving bye and Leaving to help Jaken .

Later rin pours the fairy dust on jaken and Rin is relieved to see Jaken better as Sesshōmaru appears back suggesting they move forward.