Chapter 5

In a large room with dim lights, a young man with a small body was being touched and fondled by a young man with a large body.

"ah... phi.... phi... harder phi.. trust me harder... deeper phi" moaned the young man with the tiny body, the young man continued to groan when the larger young man continued to insert his cock into his narrow hole. It felt really good when the dick kept going in and out of the young man's hole.

"ah.. ah.. phi.. So good phi... ahhh.. So good phi ..m its really fucking good..... Fuck me .. Fuck me hard phi .. Yeaahh.. Harder phi ...phi.. ahh.. phi's is really good.. ahhh. I like phi.. ahhh keep phi fuck me and keep harder .. Ahhh... So deep ... phi... hit my slut hole phi ahh.. Good.. ah it's fucking good phii.. ahh phi" the young man groaned again, dirty words kept coming out of the little young man's mouth which made the big young man who was possessing him pump his dick in and out even more vigorously. very fast.

"phi... phi.. ahhh.. phi.. a little more.. phi.. ah.. phi.. ahh.. phi a little more ah.. I'm out.. phi.. I'm cum.. phii.. "AKHHH. AKHHHHHHHHHH" screamed the young man as hot liquid started to come out ofrom his penis. When the little boy reached climax the bigger boy took his dick out of the hole and immediately put on his clothes.

"Phi... aren't you going to continue?" asked the little boy. The bigger boy immediately put on his shirt after he finished putting on the jeans he had thrown on earlier.

"No need... thank you for your invitation, but according to our agreement, if you can't make me climax before you then we will finish," said the bigger young man in a quite cold tone.

"phi..." called the little boy weakly, hoping that the big boy would stay with him.

"You can rest, I've already paid for the hotel so you just need to return the key," said the young bear before grab his jacket and taking his car keys.

"phi phai..." called the weak little young man again, this time his tone was even more pleading. Phai glanced at the young man who was naked in the middle of the bed.

"You haven't forgotten our agreement, right... you can't satisfy me... you're... boring," said Phai who walked away. The tiny young man couldn't say anything to prevent Phai from leaving. The little young man knew from the start that conquering phai was not an easy thing. In fact, it's not strange that phai is never satisfied by anyone who sleeps with him, whether male, female, omega, beta or alpha. There has never been a single person who has ever satisfied phai's lust. And it is common knowledge that phai who always sleep with lots of people never climax, most of those who have sex with phai only get one-sided satisfaction without being able to get phai attention.
.
Phai walked to the parking lot and got into his car. He leaned back for a moment before covering his eyes with his arms.

'Tired...so tired....and boring' thought Phai.

All this time, Phai was always looking for something that could quench his thirst for sex, but no matter how many people he slept with, he never felt satisfied. He was always thirsty and hungry for something he didn't even know about.

trrrrt....trrrrrt...

Phai's cell phone vibrated in his pocket which woke him up from his thoughts.

"Hello Phayu... umm.. I'll be there in a moment.. yeah.. see you later," said Phai before throwing his cellphone aside and starting his car.
.

"So where is that kid ?" Nan asked Phayu who had just finished calling Phai.

"I don't know, he didn't say where he was. Just said he would be here in a moment," replied Phayu nonchalantly.

"Phi Nan... Phi Nan doesn't need to ask where he is, Phi Nan himself knows that Phai Phai is definitely looking for his prey," said Sailom while drinking his cocktail.