Chapter 1

Rain walked happily while humming. In his hands there are lots of snacks and food. Rain walked towards the canteen to meet his friends who were already in the campus canteen first. When he arrived at the cafeteria, Rain focused on looking for his friends and when he approached the table where his friends sit.

"You are late, rain" said one of his friends with a face that looked very annoyed (?). Rain scrunched his face seeing him scolding rain.

"I already told you guys that I have to hand over my course work to the professor after the lesson is over, phi uae" Rain explained to uea. Uea is one of Rain's close friends.

"After all, why is phi uae here? ... not with phi king?" asked Rain innocently. Uea immediately glared at rain when rain asked him. Uea snorted while looking away, not answering Rain's question. Rain, who saw Uea's expression, was even more astonished.

Uea is an omega level s, an omega that is quite rare to be born. Uea has a very beautiful face, but with firm facial features, many alpha, beta and even omega are crazy about him. However, because uea has been marked, no one dares to approach uea.

In this world every second gender has 3 levels either omega, beta or alpha. Level A is the most common, then level AA is a level above A. There are quite a lot but not as many as level A. And level S is the highest level and the number is so small that even births can be counted on the fingers of 1: 1000,000 births. And uea is a person who belongs to omega level s and is dominant also, so even though uea is an omega, his abilities are almost the same as alpha level AA. Because of this S level, Uea actually rarely hangs out with Rain because he usually hangs out with other Alphas, especially after he was marked by King, an S-level Alpha, which made the frequency of hea hanging out with Alphas more and more often. That's why Rain was surprised when he saw that uea was here.

Someone pulled Rain's hand to sit beside him because the anger pheromones released by uea were very strong.

"uea.... control your anger, even though you are an omega your anger pheromone is quite disturbing for omega and beta below you .. you even make pharm uncomfortable" said another rain friend. Uea immediately lowered his anger pheromone which he accidentally released.

"I'm sorry... phi team .... phi pharm" said uea feeling guilty.

"It's okay..." Pharm replied with a gentle smile.

"You have to understand uea, even though pharm and i are used to your pheromone and our alpha but still if you excrete too much pheromone it still makes me and pharm uncomfortable" said team

"I'm really sorry phi team" replied uea again. Team sighed. Team and pharm are rain and uea's siblings. Team and pharm are omega level AA, a level below uae. Rain wanted to ask about why uea could be here again, but the person beside him immediately pulled his hand preventing Rain from saying anything further.

"Phi Rain... don't ask again about why Phi Uea is here, that question will only make Phi Uea angry again," whispered the person beside Rain. Rain frowned strangely.

"What's wrong, Nuea?" Rain asked Nuea. Nuea is Rain's younger twin brother and Nuea is omega level AA just like Pharm and Team.

"Phi uea... was having a big fight with phi king, phi. He blocked me when I just left class and followed me here. That's why he's here" whispered nuea. Rain nodded in understanding.

"What did Phi King do this time ?" whispered Rain.

"It seems that phi king accidentally released the fragrance so there are several omegas that smell with phi king fragrance and phi uea who know this are very angry, phi." replied nuea in a low voice afraid if uea heard their conversation. Rain nodded, rain could understand why uea could be so angry. Because for omega and alpha who are already bound to each other with a mark it is strictly forbidden for them to release pheromones for other people especially if the smell sticks to other people. And even though Rain knows King is the most loyal person and Rain is sure that King didnt do it on purpose to release his pheromone so that it sticks to other omegas, but for uea it still makes him angry. King is an alpha level s which of course has very strong pheromones even though he didn't mean to release them. Even though king and uea are fighting, but rain, Nuea, Pharm and team weren't too worried because they were sure that King and uea would be fine again. Although it may take a long time for them to making up. The important thing now is that they can't mention king's name / king's problem in front of uea because that will make uea very angry.

"By the way....where did you get all this food" Team asked Rain when he saw the pile of food on their table.

"oh ... I got it all the way to here" said rain innocently.

"You take all the food people give you ?" Pharm asked with a bit of surprise. Rain nodded.

"Rain... you can't accept food from other people carelessly... especially people you don't know... what if they have bad intentions on you," team warned, Rain just stared at the team confusedly. Team sighed seeing the rain's reaction, he had expected this reaction.

" Rain... even though you are just a beta, your looks and personality attract a lot of people, both alpha and beta groups. You have to be able to take care of yourself and don't accept stuff like this carelessly," Team explained again. Rain and Nuea are twins who are very innocent, they both have absolutely no suspicion of other people or people they have just met and that of course worries him, Pharm and uea. Moreover, these twins have a really beautiful face.

"You don't need to worry about me phi team... Looks I've been fine until now... I can take care of myself anyway" Rain said, pouting, Rain couldn't accept it when team called him naive.

"If it wasn't for Sky who 'marked you' and covered your body with his smell, you would have been raped by someone else a long time ago, Rain," said Uea, glancing at Rain. Team, pharm and nuea agree with what uea said. Because rain is too innocent to be easily deceived. Nuea also has the same innocent nature, it's just that Nuea still has self-awareness compared to Rain. Maybe because of the difference in gender between the two of them that made Rain and Nuea have a different way of thinking. Nuea, who was indeed an omega from the start, he could take care of himself and keep his distance from alpha/beta while Rain, who was born as a beta, never thought negatively about other people because he thought that if no one approached him, he was only a beta level A without Rain realizes that it's not only the second gender that influences someone to like someone else.

" uea is right, rain .... you can survive this long because of sky that marked you ... well even though this makes people mistake you for an omega and more people want you. that's why you have to be careful, rain . " added Pharm. Although actually beta cannot be marked because beta does not have glands. This gland is right behind the neck of the omega / alpha and have a functions to release the pheromones that are normally released by omega and alpha. In addition, this gland also functions as a place for alpha to give a mark to the omega so that when the omega has been marked, the smell of the omega will mix together with the alpha's smell. Rain as a beta of course doesn't have this gland but because sky often marks it on the neck so many people mistakenly think that rain is an omega.

"Even though thanks to the sign that Sky gave you, no one dared to approach you, but that doesn't mean you're safe Rain," team added. Rain understood what his friends were talking about because they all knew the secret that Rain and Sky had been hiding all this time.

"um... I'll be careful, phi. You guys take it easy" Rain said. Rain looked at his watch and looked around but he couldn't find what he was looking for.

"Phi rain... who is phi rain looking for?" asked Nuea who was curious to see rain looking around.

"By the way I haven't seen Sky since this morning....he didn't come here?" asked Rain.

"oh sky .... he's in the nurse room" said the team.

"At the nurse room ?? is he sick?" Rain asked worriedly.

"no... he's not sick.." pharm said.

"Phi Rain... Sky is in his ruts period. This morning when he just arrived his ruts period came and he immediately went to the nurse room " Rain who heard this immediately widened his eyes. Sky... is entering the ruts period?. Rain took out his phone and looked at the date on his phone. And his eyes widened again because Rain just realized that on this date Sky will start to enter his ruts period. Rain immediately stood up and said goodbye to his friends.

"I'll meet Sky first..." said Rain who immediately ran without waiting for his friends to respond.