𝟴 - ❝𝗱𝗼𝗱𝗴𝗲𝗯𝗮𝗹𝗹 & 𝗳𝗿𝗶𝗲𝗻𝗱𝘀𝗵𝗶𝗽𝘀 𝗴𝗼𝗻𝗲 𝗯𝗮𝗱❞ 🐐

(looking back at the first challenge i realise i didn't mention anyone pointing out y/ns tattoos so let's just pretend they were too distracted by her bruises and the game to see them!)

❝𝘣𝘶𝘵 𝘪 𝘮𝘪𝘴𝘴 𝘴𝘤𝘳𝘦𝘢𝘮𝘪𝘯𝘨 𝘢𝘯𝘥 𝘧𝘪𝘨𝘩𝘵𝘪𝘯𝘨 𝘢𝘯𝘥 𝘬𝘪𝘴𝘴𝘪𝘯𝘨 𝘪𝘯 𝘵𝘩𝘦 𝘳𝘢𝘪𝘯
𝘢𝘯𝘥 𝘪𝘵'𝘴 2 𝘢.𝘮. 𝘢𝘯𝘥 𝘪'𝘮 𝘤𝘶𝘳𝘴𝘪𝘯𝘨 𝘺𝘰𝘶𝘳 𝘯𝘢𝘮𝘦
𝘴𝘰 𝘪𝘯 𝘭𝘰𝘷𝘦 𝘵𝘩𝘢𝘵 𝘺𝘰𝘶 𝘢𝘤𝘵 𝘪𝘯𝘴𝘢𝘯𝘦
𝘢𝘯𝘥 𝘵𝘩𝘢𝘵'𝘴 𝘵𝘩𝘦 𝘸𝘢𝘺 𝘪 𝘭𝘰𝘷𝘦𝘥 𝘺𝘰𝘶
𝘣𝘳𝘦𝘢𝘬𝘪𝘯𝘨 𝘥𝘰𝘸𝘯 𝘢𝘯𝘥 𝘤𝘰𝘮𝘪𝘯𝘨 𝘶𝘯𝘥𝘰𝘯𝘦
𝘪𝘵'𝘴 𝘢 𝘳𝘰𝘭𝘭𝘦𝘳 𝘤𝘰𝘢𝘴𝘵𝘦𝘳 𝘬𝘪𝘯𝘥 𝘰𝘧 𝘳𝘶𝘴𝘩
𝘢𝘯𝘥 𝘪 𝘯𝘦𝘷𝘦𝘳 𝘬𝘯𝘦𝘸 𝘪 𝘤𝘰𝘶𝘭𝘥 𝘧𝘦𝘦𝘭 𝘵𝘩𝘢𝘵 𝘮𝘶𝘤𝘩
𝘢𝘯𝘥 𝘵𝘩𝘢𝘵'𝘴 𝘵𝘩𝘦 𝘸𝘢𝘺 𝘪 𝘭𝘰𝘷𝘦𝘥 𝘺𝘰𝘶❞

- 𝘵𝘩𝘦 𝘸𝘢𝘺 𝘪 𝘭𝘰𝘷𝘦𝘥 𝘺𝘰𝘶, 𝘵𝘢𝘺𝘭𝘰𝘳 𝘴𝘸𝘪𝘧𝘵

IT WAS NOW A STAND OFF.

courtney, D.J., harold, katie and tyler vs. heather, lindsay, owen, leshawna, and cody.

"what a gang" you muttered to noah, who glanced up from his book momentarily and smirked.

you yawned, tucking your knees up to your chest, wrapping your arms around them and resting your head on your knees. watching the game with half-lidded eyes.

"bring it on, fishies" heather beckoned with her finger, "otherwise winning three in a row just won't be as satisfying"

"oh, you're going down!" tyler said sporadically. "we're gonna bring the dinner to the table, and then we're gonna eat it!"

you laughed. courtney facepalmed.

"both teams ready? best of five games wins" chris called, "now. let's dodge some ball!"

you deadpan.

chef blows into his whistle and everyone rushed for the balls, either teams cheering for their teammates.

you just yawned.

cody threw the first ball which went between tyler and harold's heads. tyler growled, cody grinned sheepishly.

tyler spins around and shoots the ball, but his face drops as well as sadie's as the ball hits her right in the face.

"that'll smear the makeup" chris grinned.

"nice job" courtney frowned sarcastically at tyler.

"now let's see if you can hit someone on their team!!"