𝟮 - ❝𝘁𝗲𝗮𝗺 𝗮𝘀𝘀𝗶𝗴𝗻𝗺𝗲𝗻𝘁𝘀❞🦌

(am i going to heavily overuse the confessionals? probably!)

❝𝘰𝘩 𝘥𝘢𝘳𝘭𝘪𝘯', 𝘥𝘢𝘳𝘭𝘪𝘯'
𝘸𝘩𝘢𝘵 𝘩𝘢𝘷𝘦 𝘪 𝘥𝘰𝘯𝘦?
𝘸𝘦𝘭𝘭 𝘪'𝘷𝘦 𝘣𝘦𝘦𝘯 𝘢𝘸𝘢𝘺 𝘧𝘳𝘰𝘮 𝘺𝘰𝘶 𝘵𝘰𝘰 𝘭𝘰𝘯𝘨
𝘢𝘯𝘥 𝘢𝘭𝘭 𝘮𝘺 𝘥𝘢𝘺𝘴 𝘩𝘢𝘷𝘦 𝘵𝘶𝘳𝘯𝘦𝘥 𝘵𝘰 𝘥𝘢𝘳𝘬𝘯𝘦𝘴𝘴
𝘢𝘯𝘥 𝘪 𝘣𝘦𝘭𝘪𝘦𝘷𝘦 𝘮𝘺 𝘩𝘦𝘢𝘳𝘵 𝘩𝘢𝘴 𝘵𝘶𝘳𝘯𝘦𝘥 𝘵𝘰 𝘴𝘵𝘰𝘯𝘦❞

- 𝘰𝘩 𝘥𝘢𝘳𝘭𝘪𝘯' 𝘸𝘩𝘢𝘵 𝘩𝘢𝘷𝘦 𝘪 𝘥𝘰𝘯𝘦, 𝘵𝘩𝘦 𝘸𝘩𝘪𝘵𝘦 𝘣𝘶𝘧𝘧𝘢𝘭𝘰

"OKAY, GUYS. DRY OFF AND MEET ME AT THE CAMPFIRE PIT IN 10"

you deadpan, treading water as hair covered your face.

you spit out a bit of water before pushing your hair over your head, a few campers turning to stare.

you sigh, swimming closer to the dock and glancing up at a now shirtless justin.

you flush. sure, you were the main character but didn't mean you were susceptible to some basic charm.

justin smirks at you, holding out his hand to help you up.

you smile slightly, pulling yourself up and wringing your hair out, looking up at justin.

"thanks, justin"

he smiles charmingly, "anything for a lovely lady like you, [name]"

you flush,

okay, enough with the flattery.

——————

DUE TO SOME TOTAL DRAMA LOGIC, YOU WERE ALL COMPLETELY DRY BY THE TIME YOU HAD TO MEET AT THE CAMPFIRE.

"this is camp wawanakwa, your home for the next eight weeks"

you run your hands through your hair, leant back on your stump. you were sat in the middle of owen, leshawna and justin.

"the campers sitting around you will be your cabin mates, your competition, and maybe even your friends. ya dig?"

you yawn, earning a side-eye from chris.

what? i'm tired. jet lagged, you know. yes, i've been in america for two months. yes, the jet lag is still here. was a long flight

"the camper who manages to stay on total drama island the longest without getting voted off will win $100,000"

your mind shifts into daydreams,

$100,00. how far away from that house do you think i could get with that?