𝟳 - ❝𝘄𝗶𝗻𝗻𝗲𝗿 𝘄𝗶𝗻𝗻𝗲𝗿 𝗰𝗵𝗶𝗰𝗸𝗲𝗻 𝗱𝗶𝗻𝗻𝗲𝗿❞ 🐻

❝𝘪 𝘬𝘯𝘰𝘸 𝘺𝘰𝘶 𝘵𝘩𝘪𝘯𝘬 𝘐'𝘮 𝘢 𝘱𝘴𝘺𝘤𝘩𝘰𝘱𝘢𝘵𝘩𝘢 𝘥𝘦𝘮𝘰𝘤𝘳𝘢𝘵 𝘭𝘶𝘳𝘬𝘪𝘯𝘨 𝘪𝘯 𝘵𝘩𝘦 𝘥𝘢𝘳𝘬𝘵𝘩𝘪𝘴 𝘴𝘶𝘤𝘬𝘴, 𝘪'𝘮 𝘵𝘩𝘦 𝘬-𝘮𝘢𝘳𝘵 𝘴𝘰𝘥𝘢 𝘫𝘦𝘳𝘬𝘤𝘪𝘳𝘲𝘶𝘦 𝘥𝘶 𝘵𝘳𝘢𝘴𝘩, 𝘪 𝘬𝘦𝘱𝘵 𝘵𝘩𝘦 𝘴𝘵𝘢𝘴𝘩𝘰𝘧 𝘤𝘰�...

𝘢 𝘥𝘦𝘮𝘰𝘤𝘳𝘢𝘵 𝘭𝘶𝘳𝘬𝘪𝘯𝘨 𝘪𝘯 𝘵𝘩𝘦 𝘥𝘢𝘳𝘬
𝘵𝘩𝘪𝘴 𝘴𝘶𝘤𝘬𝘴, 𝘪'𝘮 𝘵𝘩𝘦 𝘬-𝘮𝘢𝘳𝘵 𝘴𝘰𝘥𝘢 𝘫𝘦𝘳𝘬
𝘤𝘪𝘳𝘲𝘶𝘦 𝘥𝘶 𝘵𝘳𝘢𝘴𝘩, 𝘪 𝘬𝘦𝘱𝘵 𝘵𝘩𝘦 𝘴𝘵𝘢𝘴𝘩
𝘰𝘧 𝘤𝘰𝘤𝘰𝘢 𝘤𝘢𝘯𝘥𝘺 𝘴𝘵𝘳𝘢𝘪𝘨𝘩𝘵 𝘧𝘳𝘰𝘮 𝘫𝘢𝘱𝘢𝘯
𝘩𝘰𝘭𝘰𝘨𝘳𝘢𝘮 𝘢𝘯𝘯𝘦, 𝘴𝘩𝘦 𝘸𝘢𝘴 𝘯𝘦𝘷𝘦𝘳 𝘢𝘴 𝘯𝘦𝘢𝘳
𝘪 𝘵𝘩𝘪𝘯𝘬 𝘺𝘰𝘶 𝘬𝘯𝘰𝘸 𝘸𝘩𝘢𝘵 𝘪 𝘯𝘦𝘦𝘥 𝘵𝘰 𝘨𝘦𝘵 𝘣𝘺

𝘴𝘰𝘮𝘦𝘵𝘩𝘪𝘯𝘨 𝘧𝘰𝘳 𝘺𝘰𝘶𝘳 𝘮𝘪𝘯𝘥 (𝘮𝘪𝘯𝘥), 𝘮𝘪𝘯𝘥 (𝘮𝘪𝘯𝘥), 𝘮𝘪𝘯𝘥 (𝘮𝘪𝘯𝘥)❞

- 𝘴𝘰𝘮𝘦𝘵𝘩𝘪𝘯𝘨 𝘧𝘰𝘳 𝘺𝘰𝘶𝘳 𝘮.𝘪.𝘯.𝘥 , 𝘴𝘶𝘱𝘦𝘳𝘰𝘳𝘨𝘢𝘯𝘪𝘴𝘮

YOU WANTED TO DO ANYTHING BUT WAKE UP THE NEXT MORNING.

much like yourself, gwen was a moaning and groaning mess as you both leaned against each other, being met with the happy cheering of your team as you entered the food hall.

"hey, everyone! it's gwen and [name]!" chris announced with a grin, you sigh, you both trekking tiredly into the hall.

gwen sat next to lindsay and you sat between noah and justin, putting your head on the table.

"i'm so tired. i can't feel my face" gwen murmured before her head smacked on the table.

confessionals

courtney ; "we are so sucking right now. okay, yes, eva was a psycho, but at least she was an athletic psycho"

confessionals off

you lazily put some food in your mouth and sigh, almost too tired to have an appetite.

"i could spoon feed you" justin smirked.

you blink, "uh, no tha-"

"pfft. you think she needs spoon feeding? how old is she, two?" noah smirked.

you grin slightly.

justin frowned and turned away.

you laugh slightly, patting his shoulder in an awkward sort of comfort and smiling at noah.

"you're funny" you say drowsily. when you were tired you generally didn't have much of a filter. not that you had much of one to begin with.

he smirks, "i know, thank you. you're alright yourself"

you smirk, "fuck yeah"

being called funny was a great compliment in your eyes.

"hey, fish-heads, way to kick out your strongest player" heather smirked.

you deadpan, slight second-hand embarrassment settling in.

why is she yelling? we're like two meters at most away from the other team..

"why don't you just give up now?" she smirked.

she moved out of the way as courtney flung some mush at her, instead it hit gwen right in the face.

you wince,

glad that ain't me

"missed me" heather smiled cheerily.

courtney looked guilty and then angry, crossing her arms in annoyance.

"okay, campers, listen up" chris clapped his hands, "your next challenge begins in 10 minutes, and be prepared to bring it"

you whine.

NOW YOU WERE ALL STOOD IN A GLASS ENCLOSURE, ON THE SIDELINES OF A COURT WITH TWO DIVISIONS. LOOKED LIKE A DODGEBALL COURT. FUN.

duncan walked in late, immediately collapsing on the wooden bench seats.

"wake me up, and it'll be the last thing you do" he points at the rest of his team.

you roll your eyes,

some of us got no sleep either, honey

"this is all your fault, you know? you and your snoring face!" courtney pointed at harold.

"it's called a medical condition. gosh!" he shouted in courtney's face and you frowned.

chef blew a whistle, walking passed all of you before back to chris.

"today's challenge is the classic game of dodge ball. the first rule of dodgeball is-"

"don't talk about dodgeball?"

you laughed at noah's reference.

"as i was saying, if you get hit with the ball-" he throws the ball to courtney, but she doesn'y catch it and is instead hit right in the stomach and thrown back.

you wince, holding your own stomach.

"ooh! ow!" she whines.

"-you're out" chris finishes.

"you can't do that!" courtney throws the ball back it.

"if you catch the ball, the thrower gets sent out and the catcher gets to bring in another team member out on the court"

"throwing balls, gee, another mentally challenging test"

you smirk.

"i know, right?" lindsay frowned.

you laughed again.

noah and owen shared a look.

"okay, now, geoff, try to hit me" he throws the ball at geoff who catches it easily.

cheff tosses another ball to chris, "if you're holding a ball, you can use it to deflect a ball. but if it knocks the ball out of your hands, you're out"

"so what do i do again when the ball comes at me?" lindsay questions, confused.

"you dodge!"

geoff throws the ball at chris, who deflects with his ball, causing the original ball to bounce back and hit lindsay square in the face.

you jump, gasping in shock.

"ooh, you were supposed to dodge!" chris winced.

"ow.. right"

you reel back as lindsay moves her hand from her head, revealing a big purple lump.

"you have one minute until game time" chris holds up his finger.

"gophers, you'll have to sit one person out each time"

you all huddled.

"okay, we can't get lazy" heather said to you all.

"the killer bass are gonna be trying extra hard to catch up. who wants to sit the first one out with sleeping beauties here?" heather pointed to you and gwen.

"all right, i'll volunteer" noah rose his hands as if he was being forced.

"now let's see all you keeners get on out there and dodge" he did finger guns before sitting next to you.

date posted ; 19/11/23